Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mindblowing Time Lapse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

I think it's been posted here in the past. I remember seeing it before. Still a really good timelapse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Owenw

Amazing video. Hard to believe the Milky Way shots weren't generated in 3dsmax.

You can check out the timelapse dolly rig that was used to capture those sequences. It does go on for 14 mins and
    another separate 14min video for the controller.

There's a UK distro selling the rig for £650 + £25 shipping for any one with some spare cash lying around going to waste! :P

Just add D-SLR, 2 x tripods & camera mounting head.

If I had the money I'd be tempted..

EDIT:
    Just found a timelapse video of Eyjafjallajökull volcano in Iceland (complete with grounded plane!) using the system:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Amazing video.... Agree with OP on the spinning ball comment!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Stunning stuff, but surely the milky way shots are added ?

you need the Hubble space telescope to get shots like that ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Another new amazing time lapse with the Milky Way, a few storms and a moose!

• Advertisement
Advertisement