Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ros na Run trivia question

• 19-08-2011 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭

Any long term Ros na Run watchers on here?

I've been watching the early episodes about Jason not knowing Tadhg and it got me wondering - was Eimear killed off-screen or something when Paddy and Rita seperated and left Ros na Run? It's not really realistic how she never visits or even contacts Jason. Pretty sure I read somewhere Rita died so that's why I'm asking about her, though it's years since I read the aforementioned info so might be wrong on that count.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Rita definitely died, but only a couple of years ago. I think Eimear just moved away with Rita and was never really mentioned again, just kind of faded from the picture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Sam Tyler

Ive dipped in and out of this show a lot over the years but have been watching seasons 2 repeat all summer on tg4.

What i want to know is what happened to the lovely Sile? I cant remember when or how she left? Was she killed off??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

some show!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Sam Tyler wrote: »
    Ive dipped in and out of this show a lot over the years but have been watching seasons 2 repeat all summer on tg4.

What i want to know is what happened to the lovely Sile? I cant remember when or how she left? Was she killed off??

Sile had an affair with Daniel McLoughlin and left not long afterwards. IIRC he was getting married to Nancy (Roise and Riona's aunt) at the time. My memory is fuzzy....I think she went insane/everyone thought she was insane about something? Sorry to be of no great help. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Sile had an affair with Daniel McLoughlin and left not long afterwards. IIRC he was getting married to Nancy (Roise and Riona's aunt) at the time. My memory is fuzzy....I think she went insane/everyone thought she was insane about something? Sorry to be of no great help. :P

Wasn't he stalking her or something like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

flutegirl wrote: »
    Wasn't he stalking her or something like that?

It was around then she dyed her hair from shocking red to pink/purple. Really didn't suit her.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

i remember she had a stalker and i think it turned out to be donncha?

Advertisement