Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profitius 2011

Options
  • 19-08-2011 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭

I made a thread before and after a good, winning start I ended up losing a small bit so I've decided to start another.

I've won in the bookies last year and my motto this year is less is more. I need to keep reminding myself that to win you need to stay away from risky bets and stick to the occasional good bet. Quality over quantity is another way of putting it.

I'm going to back rugby mainly with a bit of soccer and GAA etc.

So I'll be betting in units. 3 units will probably be my average bet. So, lets make some money! :D

If I put up prices always check to see if you can find better prices because the prices I put up might not be the best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

First bet.

Ireland vs France. I'm backing Ireland -3pts @ 10/11

Backing Russia @ .76 [3 units]

Doing a double this weekend.

Ospreys @ 1/8
    Ulster @ 1/3 [3units]

I'm backing Munster tonight @ evs [3 units].

Cardiff are missing loads of players but they are at home. Munster have a stronger team on paper and will have a narrow win I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭INEEDANID

Good luck!

• Advertisement

Ireland vs Wales. I'm backing Ireland @ 9/10 [3 units]

I think Wales are over hyped. Theres a few of those Welsh players I know nothing about and have not even heard of before and they havn't actually beaten anyone good yet so although they're playing well, they havn't proved anything.

Ireland boast a team full of HEC winners and that experience and forward ability should see Ireland through.

Wales have good backs so I expect Ireland to keep it tight.

Advertisement