Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania returns now?

Options
  • 19-08-2011 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

did a search for them here and it looks like there rep isint to good! two people said they had to ship there product to france to get it repaired, is this always the case?
    i would contact them directly but there page is going all spastic when i try.. Im thinking of buying a laptop of them since its 100€ cheaper than currys,, but if i have to send it to france to get it repaired theres no point i may as well buy off an english site and just send it to england if it breaks yeah?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Pixmania are based in France, so if you have any issue with a purchase and it needs to be returned for repair, you have to return it to France. I don't see how returning it to the UK would be any different, it's not like you can bring it back yourself in either case.

The chances of having to return it are low, so it's up to you to decide where to buy. Pixmania do cover the cost of returning, if it is a genuine fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

maxitwist wrote: »
    did a search for them here and it looks like there rep isint to good! two people said they had to ship there product to france to get it repaired, is this always the case?
    i would contact them directly but there page is going all spastic when i try.. Im thinking of buying a laptop of them since its 100€ cheaper than currys,, but if i have to send it to france to get it repaired theres no point i may as well buy off an english site and just send it to england if it breaks yeah?

Why not purchase from Komplett.ie or Elara.ie. they both have irish bases and would be a better price than Curries.

Advertisement