Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr.brown bottle/teat question...

• 19-08-2011 3:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi My son is 8wks old and had been using avent bottles with the number two teat, but have recently changed to dr. Browns bottles with the number one teat. Was wondering is the system of teat numbers the same for dr.browns as it is with avent, i.e newborn teats, number two teats for one month old, number 3teats for 3months+? He is feeding well, although its taking him slightly longer to drink the bottle. I am going to buy more dr.browns bottls tomoorow as i was just testing them out with two at the beginning, but am happy with the results so need to know of i should be getting a number two teat with the new bottles or go for number one again?? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Captain morgan, thanks for the link but unfortuatly i cant find the info on teat size guidelines for babys age on it. Im not sure if thats because im using the internet on my phone, or its just not there... Someone suggested to me today to use the avent number2 teats i already have with the dr.brown bottles as apparently they fit...but im not sure about doing this at all?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Oh sorry, i couldnt actually read the image, it was really small...all i could see was colours because im using the internet on my phone! Thanks for posting it..and re posting it :)

Advertisement