Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good driving instructor

Options
  • 19-08-2011 4:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I am a complete beginner looking to start out driving. I need someone calm and patient as im a little nervous about driving in traffic. At the moment i am 90% sure im going with colliers, anyone else i should consider??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

used Lambay school of motoring for some advances driving assessments found them very good and proffessional.

doloresbranagan@eircom.net

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Check out:
    http://www.compassdrivingschool.ie/index.html
    Really nice guy, very patient. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

You can't go wrong with Temple School of Motoring, Clontarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

datk wrote: »
    You can't go wrong with Temple School of Motoring, Clontarf.

Would agree 100%. Great bunch and all very happy to go the extra mile for you

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

Not sure if the offer still stands, but if you book a course of lessons with Aviva, they will give you a letter giving you 6 months free insurance on a car that's insured with them So, if a family member is insured, bf, gf, etc, you can practice on their car for 6 months. Any accident doesn't affect no claims bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

http://www.atlasdrivingschool.ie/

Found Roy great. Got myself, the bro and sis all passed on first attempt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

I learned with this woman - I forget her name - 'drive 4 life' is her company; she's based in Balbriggan, I think.
    Very friendly, clear and relaxed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Paul Murphy is an excellent instructor. Very very patient and excellent pass rate.
    His No. is 085 8108526
    www.ingear.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Cian59

kennyb3 wrote: »
    http://www.atlasdrivingschool.ie/

Found Roy great. Got myself, the bro and sis all passed on first attempt.

I would totally endorse the above comment as the same applies to myself

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ac20

Cian59 wrote: »
    I would totally endorse the above comment as the same applies to myself

I had lessons with Roy as well and found him very good. Only bad thing I can say about him is that he supports Ipswich Town:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭emer12

SIBERIA wrote: »
    I am a complete beginner looking to start out driving. I need someone calm and patient as im a little nervous about driving in traffic. At the moment i am 90% sure im going with colliers, anyone else i should consider??

Where area are you living I've just finished 10 lessons with someone and they were great pm If you wish if you have picked colliers good luck and enjoy :)

Advertisement