Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am 'not entitled' to use the electives page at this time?

Options
  • 19-08-2011 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Huh?

I clicked 'continue' to the electives section of module registration, however I am not entitled to use the Electives page at this time.

Have I missed something very important here? Please correct me because I'm obviously being an idiot. And if I'm not, there will be war.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Same is popping up for me- don't worry about it, according to the UCD website: http://www.ucd.ie/students/electives.html
    "Undergraduate students can go online to begin elective registration from Monday, 29 August 2011"

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭snooleen

Praise the lawd, I have my 50 credits for Stage 2 Year 1 registered (although not at the nicest of times) so I'm happy with that :) I knew there was some kind of logical explanation :rolleyes:

I keep getting afraid that if I log out of SIS now, the next time I go on I won't be registered to anything D:

Yeah, seriously, this is so stressful- even when it's not breaking down! The worry that stuff will clash or it'll be a bad time, gah

I'm really hesitant about trying to switch tutorials around for a better timetable-I know it's unlikely they'll fill but I'm terrified of the thing crashing after I've managed to register quickly enough for all the modules I wanted.

I know what you mean- I tried to make things a little 'neater' and fill in the gaps where I'll just be hanging around campus anyway, but... it's risky business! Kinda in awe how it's not crashing right now...!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 XxAmy21xX

Just wondering how you guys managed to register?! I've been up since 5 and the damn thing wont let me select modules? Well it lets me click select module and takes me to the page telling me all about the module but theres no option to select it?!

Scroll all the way down past all the descriptions and there's a 'register' button and then it takes you back to the 'choose modules' page to choose the rest before you select any times or whatever.

Is it saying 'stage 2 incomplete' on your Credit Statements too? (on the right under 'Semester Breakdown')

We haven't completed stage 2 yet though, I think that means passing it.

Oooooh phew! What a relief! Thank you!

• Advertisement

It says that on mine anyway. For a sec I thought it meant we had to register for year 3 modules now which just ridiculous. :P I'm sleep deprived, I decided to just not go to bed after work so I could register :rolleyes:

lol!! me too!! I was like "sh!t!! panic!! what looks good??"
    Ahhhh.... back to bed....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 XxAmy21xX

The register button wasnt there but I tried a different computer and it worked thank god! the relief!

Advertisement