Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC Senstaion speaker

• 19-08-2011 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭

Since last evening my speaker has just been hissing instead of ringing or sounding my notification sounds. I go into the select ringtone menu and as I scroll through ringtones and select them, the same thing happens. The speaker just hisses and randomly will make a sound, almost like I have recorded something and its stuck on playback.

Anyone come across this? Phone is only a month old.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Sounds hardware related. If you are rooted you could try flashing another rom or data wipe to be sure it's not software.

I would imagine it needs to go back for repair tho.

Advertisement