Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from State Benefits

Options
  • 19-08-2011 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm a bit confused as to how I could be banned from State Benefits Permanently for answering a person's question regarding training courses with a suggestion that they could receive free training via a government backed site?

The Question that was asked by the OP was:

Q. Is an unemployed person not receiving payment entitled to do a fas course?

Another poster had pointed out that as they were not in receipt of benefits that they would not be eligible.

I posted that there were places available (free of charge) on the recently announced, government backed & funded, Irish Innovation Skillnet. Full details can be found at http://www.ics.ie/index.php/the-innovation-skillnet-launch.html including details of the 22 positions available for job-seekers, whether in receipt of state benefit or not.

For some reason, I have now been labeled a Spammer and blocked Permanently by mod MP22.

I have PM'd the mod but received no response.

To be honest, if this is the thanks you get for trying to help people get back to work, I don't really know if I'll be bothered posting again but think that the ban should be rescinded as I feel it has absolutely no merit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 fresh123

Ban lifted so this can be marked as resolved. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement