Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out in South County Dublin

Options
  • 19-08-2011 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I recently moved back to Bray after living in South Wicklow for 5 years. I'm heading out this Saturday night with the girls (also not from the area) and we are looking for somewhere with good atmosphere, a nice crowd, 25 yrs+, good music/dj, late bar, and preferably on the dart line. We are hoping to avoid town, and also to get out of Bray for a change from the seafront... I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations... I am thinking the Queens in Dalkey, 40ft in Dun Laoghaire or maybe the Purty Kitchen... but haven't been in these places for years.... really don't want to be hanging out with drunk 18 year olds or in an empty nightclub for the night!

Thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Walters in Dun Laoghaire seems to be buzzing these days. It's open till 2.30. I don't be there that much but when i was last there they had a band on followed by a dj. Good night. It's down towards the peoples park end of Dun Laoghaire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Gilbert and Wright is by far the best pub in Dun Laoghaire. I think there is a thread on it here somewhere. It doesnt have a late bar though afaik. There is a festival in Dun Laoghaire this weekend too, cant remember the name of it but im sure google knows all about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Dalkey is a good safe night out. The Vico bar above Queens is open until 2 ish I think and I've had quite a few good nights there.

Advertisement