Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for tattoo artist recommendation

Options
  • 19-08-2011 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, newbie here :) I have one tattoo already, but it's a bog standard one that I saw on the wall in the tattooists and decided I was having. I still love it nearly 6 years later though, and it was the right one for me, but I really want to get another one that is unique and means something to me.

I've always loved horses, and it's a big part of my life, so I would love to get a tattoo either with a horse in it or something related to horses. I was wondering if anyone could recommend an artist around the Cork area who would be amazing at animal tattoos or who would be extra creative in helping me create a tattoo that is uniquely special to me?

Advertisement