Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assistance, please, Gentlemen

• 19-08-2011 9:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

As some of you know, I do not live in Ireland, so I might be forgiven for my ignorance.

I need to know the names and business addresses of the custom rifle and stock builders in the Republic whose products we often see on these pages.

Please note that I said maker, NOT supplier.

Thank you.

tac

Edit - I've found the website of Enda Walsh. Is there not another gentleman who makes composite stocks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭clivej

tac foley wrote: »
    As some of you know, I do not live in Ireland, so I might be forgiven for my ignorance.

I need to know the names and business addresses of the custom rifle and stock builders in the Republic whose products we often see on these pages.

Please note that I said maker, NOT supplier.

Thank you.

tac

Edit - I've found the website of Enda Walsh. Is there not another gentleman who makes composite stocks?

Edi in Cork makes composit stocks. Very good ones at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Here's Edi's site

http://www.pse-composites.com/index.html

These look excellent and if I ever get lamping as much as I'd like would love one.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭lordarpad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Gentlemen - that is great, thank you indeed!

tac

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

There's also Pat Sludds: http://www.gunstocks.ie/

I've held one of his creations and it was very, very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Thanks, all, for your kind responses.

tac

Advertisement