Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor billpay allowance

Options
  • 19-08-2011 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Just logged onto meteor for the first time as a billpay user. The screen is showing my remaining data / minutes / texts etc. Do you get allocated portions of this throughout the month or have I been firing through it? My current cycle is until the 24th of August, and it's saying the following for my alowance;

Data : 594.58 MB / 1 GB
    Minutes : 165/200
    Texts : 125/200

Now I've only been on billpay for two days and haven't made one non-meteor call and only two or three non-meteor texts. I've also only done very light browsing for a few minutes on 3g and have it turned off otherwise so I can't have been firing through it that fast, can I?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

you haven't used up that much

you're getting your data/calls/text entitlement for the remainder of the billing cycle because you joined bill pay in the middle of the cycle.

when you check your details on the 24th it will show your full allocation of data for the full month.

i.e

Data : 0 MB / 1 GB
    Minutes : 0/200
    Texts : 0/200

Advertisement