Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallaght CQB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Good crowd up at the minute, the evening game will be great later

Next games on Saturday and Sunday., gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Next games on Saturday and Sunday., gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

I've got myself +3 others coming down tomorrow, I'm bringing my own gun and 2 of the others are renting, but the third isn't sure whether he's gonna bring his gun or not (he's not too fond of it), so I was wondering do we need to book the gun rental as well in advance or will we be ok? We booked all 4 of us for a half day earlier this week.

I've got myself +3 others coming down tomorrow, I'm bringing my own gun and 2 of the others are renting, but the third isn't sure whether he's gonna bring his gun or not (he's not too fond of it), so I was wondering do we need to book the gun rental as well in advance or will we be ok? We booked all 4 of us for a half day earlier this week.

It's no problem at all, he can decide in the morning if he wants

Student discount special is being reintroduced, any students or under 18's can play the full day for the half day price, this includes rentals, but. is available only by pre booking

Next games on tomorrow, gates open at 2 and we close at 10, good crowd due up aswell

Next games on Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

Hey guys due to a group cancelling who paid a deposit for this Saturday I have 6 rental packs that I can do for 30 euro a head for the day

Good numbers due up for tomorrows game, good mix of new and experienced players

• Advertisement

Thanks to everyone up today, great numbers up, roll on tomorrow very good numbers due up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Will be up tomorrow, haven't played in a while

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    Will be up tomorrow, haven't played in a while

good stuff, see ya then

We have games on this week, on wednesday 2 until 10, zombie game for friday 13th from 6 until midnight, then games as normal next saturday and sunday from 10 until 5.30

Tomorrow is looking very busy, gates open at 2 and games start at 3

Next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

• Advertisement

thanks to everyone up over the weekend, great numbers up

next games on Wednesday, gates open at 2, games start at 3 and finish at 10, with a break between 6 and 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Kev what are the times this weekend?

Kev what are the times this weekend?

We have games on this Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11, ww finish at 2 for lunch then 2.30 until 5.30

Thanks to everyone up today, next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10 with good numbers due up

Wednesday 25th, gates open at 2 this Wednesday, with the first session starting at 3 and finishing at 6 and the second session starting at 7 and finishing at 10, we will also be running a pistol shooting competition on wednesday between 6 and 7 on a course we have designed with the electronic Target system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

can i ask where exactly is this site and do you have a website?

thanks

Leeroy! wrote: »
    can i ask where exactly is this site and do you have a website?

thanks

We are located in unit 81, in cookstown industrial estate, we are a 2 min walk from the belgard luas stop just in by aldi on the belgard road

No dedicated website, but you can find us at WWW.Facebook.com/tallaghtcqb

We are located in unit 81, in cookstown industrial estate, we are a 2 min walk from the belgard luas stop just in by aldi on the belgard road

Thanks a million for that - BTW if you would like a website we should talk, would love to help.

Going to try get out on Wednesday

Leeroy! wrote: »

Thanks a million for that - BTW if you would like a website we should talk, would love to help.

Going to try get out on Wednesday

Sure do, we have a good crowd due up on Wednesday afternoon and evening

Sure do, we have a good crowd due up on Wednesday afternoon and evening

well i think i have your number Kev from a while back if you like I could give you a buzz about a site?

Next games on Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30, if your planning to come up dont forget to book as its looking busy

Thanks to everyone up today, next games on tomorrow with a good crowd due up

Thanks to everyone up today

Next games on Wednesday, gates open at 2 the afternoon session starts at 3 until 6 and the evening session starts at 7 and finishes at 10. All paid members get to play on wednesday for free once they pre book

Weekend opening hours, we will be open this Saturday, Sunday and monday, gates open at 10 and we finish at 5.30, we also have a group booked for an evening game on saturday from 7 until midnight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Techy_1

Put me down for a full day tomorrow

thanks
    Karl

• Advertisement

Techy_1 wrote: »
    Put me down for a full day tomorrow

thanks
    Karl

No probs Karl, see ya then, very good numbers due up and there's a night game tomorrow

Tomorrow is looking very busy so get your names down, gates open at 10...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Techy_1

Am gona need a mask, got any mesh ones I can borrow tomorrow?

Techy_1 wrote: »
    Am gona need a mask, got any mesh ones I can borrow tomorrow?

Yup, that's no problem at all

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭E Deans

Is there still space left for tomorrow?

E Deans wrote: »
    Is there still space left for tomorrow?

Yup there sure is

Next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30, very good crowd due up for it, really good mix of experienced and new players

a very big thank you to all the airsofters who came to tallaghtcqb this week and weekend, great numbers up and a lot of new players coming through aswell

our next games are on Wednesday, gates open at 2, games start at 3, the first session finishes at 6 and the second session starts at 7 and finishes at 10

• Advertisement

Tomorrow evening will be a rental free zone, its only open to players with their own gear, also we will be doing longer new games

Special offer for this weekend, for anyone who pre books by Friday, play the full day for the half day price, this includes own gear and rentals

Opening hours this weekend, we are open Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

Next games on Wednesday 15th, gates open at 2, first session starts at 3 and finishes at 6, second session starts at 7 and finishes at 10, pre book and you can play both sessions with your own gear for 20 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Next games on Wednesday 15th, gates open at 2, first session starts at 3 and finishes at 6, second session starts at 7 and finishes at 10, pre book and you can play both sessions with your own gear for 20 euro

Put me in for both sessions:D, Dar and Wayne should arrive around 4.30:)

jayod30 wrote: »

Put me in for both sessions:D, Dar and Wayne should arrive around 4.30:)

Good stuff jay, see ya then

• Advertisement

Next games on this Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, first session starts at 11 and finishes at 2, second session starts at 2.30 and finishes at 5.30

Thanks to everyone up today, great numbers up, next games on tomorrow gates open at 10

To mark our first year open in tallaght, all paid members play this Wednesday for free and for any non members the walk on fee is 10 euro for one or both sessions if pre booked, gates open on Wednesday at 2 and games start at 3 and finish at 10, this will probably be our last Wednesday afternoon session unless we get in bookings

Next games on this Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30, very good numbers booking in especially for Saturday

Thanks to everyone up today, good numbers with lots of new people up, next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10

• Advertisement
Advertisement