Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallaght CQB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Thanks to everyone up over the weekend

We have interest in doing the Wednesday afternoon game this week, but we need more interest, anyone else interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭pibis

Hi Kev,

What time would you be looking at for the Wednesday's game? 7-10pm or so?

pibis wrote: »
    Hi Kev,

What time would you be looking at for the Wednesday's game? 7-10pm or so?

So far definately 7 until 10 we have interest in the afternoon session from 3 until 6 if we get enough bookings

Next games on tomorrow evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish up around 10, good crowd due up

Half price walk on fee for this weekend for non members who pre book, that means a half day for 10 euro and a full day for 15 euro, half day rental is 30 and a full day renting is 35, we are open Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Half price walk on fee for this weekend for non members who pre book, that means a half day for 10 euro and a full day for 15 euro, half day rental is 30 and a full day renting is 35, we are open Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

Thinking about playing this Saturday. Where can I find the clearest directions to the site? Cheers.

422nd wrote: »

Thinking about playing this Saturday. Where can I find the clearest directions to the site? Cheers.

This should help, let me know where your coming from and I can fire you on directions

Cookstown Rd, Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    http://m.google.co.uk/u/m/RvuTUF

Next games on this Wednesday, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10, very good numbers booked in already for it so keep em coming, its gonna be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Would be probably looking at a Saturday morning/noon start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729626

the_syco wrote: »
    So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Would be probably looking at a Saturday morning/noon start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729626

Hi thanks for your interest, we wouldnt have enough rental packs for your group and it would also exceed our 40 player capacity

• Advertisement

So far we have bookings for approx 22 players for tomorrow night already, so get your names down aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hi thanks for your interest, we wouldnt have enough rental packs for your group and it would also exceed our 40 player capacity
    How many rental packs would you have? Anywhere close to 40?

the_syco wrote: »
    How many rental packs would you have? Anywhere close to 40?

I'm afraid not, we can do 20, that's all, we never had a need for any more

Thanks to everyone up last night, great numbers up and its great to see so many new faces

Our next games are on Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start 11 and finish at 5.30, good numbers booking in aswell

Thanks to everyone up today, good games had, next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10, with a good crowd due up

Anyone on for some pistol work this Monday evening, includes the fastest shot on the firisng range and also the fastest shot clearing the rooms with the electronic target range set up and if there's interest some pistol only gaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ill be up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

PM sent Kev

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ooooh, that sounds very tempting. What time?

• Advertisement

Hi kev, sorry didnt get an email on your post, the lads who asked about it cancelled so didn't have enough to go ahead with it

Next games on tomorrow, gates open at 2, games start at 3 and finish at 10, good numbers booked in

We have games on this weekend, gates open at 10 and games start at 11 each day, we have very good numbers booking in for both days

Great numbers up today, thanks to everyone who came up

Games on tomorrow, gates open at 10, with a good crowd due up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Story Kev! How much is it for the Half-day in Tallaght CQB, I have my own gear and all that :)

Lil Armour wrote: »

Story Kev! How much is it for the Half-day in Tallaght CQB, I have my own gear and all that :)

It's 20 euro, or 25 for the day if pre booked

• Advertisement

See you in the morning Kev!

Thanks to everyone up over the weekend good numbers and a good crowd up, especially to the lads up last night

Games on this Wednesday, gates open at 6 and games start at 7 until 10, game fee is 15 euro for anyone who prebooks

Games called off this evening due to vandalism

We will be open this weekend as normal

• Advertisement

Hey guys and gals, don't forget games on this evening gates open at 6, its free for anyone who had prebooked for Wednesday evening and 10 euro for everyone else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

Afternoon Kev,

Stick us down for a game tonight, its been a long time but i'm sure it will all come back to me.

See ya later.

Mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Hi Kev, just rang you and left a message - myself and my brother would like to come along to the site tomorrow afternoon, probably won't get there til about 1pm. Is that still ok to join in at that stage? how late do you run the games til?

Cheers,
    T.C.

Sleveile wrote: »
    Afternoon Kev,

Stick us down for a game tonight, its been a long time but i'm sure it will all come back to me.

See ya later.

Mark.

Jesus there's a blast from the past, good to see ya back up

T.C. wrote: »
    Hi Kev, just rang you and left a message - myself and my brother would like to come along to the site tomorrow afternoon, probably won't get there til about 1pm. Is that still ok to join in at that stage? how late do you run the games til?

Cheers,
    T.C.

That's no problem at all, if the doors are closed when you get there just give me a buzz

Thanks to the guys up tonight, I think we will make Friday evening a regular thing

Next games on tomorrow and Sunday, gates open at 10 each day

Games on this week, Wednesday and Friday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10, then games on Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10 and games start at 11

Next games on Friday evening, gates open at 6, game on at 7 until 10, so who's up for it? Need to make sure I have enough bookings to open

Games on tonight, and tomorrow and Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

see you sunday kev.

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    see you sunday kev.

Good stuff, see ya then, good numbers booked in because the weather forecast is bad

Thanks to everyone up on Friday evening and today, great group of gamers and good games had, next games are on tomorrow with gates open at 10 and registeration closing at 10.45 and chronoing stopping at 10.50, games start at 11, great crowd due up, being helped by the bad weather forecast

Thanks to everyone up over the weekend, great group of players up over the weekend and good numbers aswell, thanks to the lads who helped out aswell

Games on this week, we have evening games on Wednesday and Friday with gates opening at 6 and games from 7 until 10, then games on Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games starting at 11 and finishing at 5.30, we have groups booked in for each session and for anyone who books in by Wednesday can play the full day for the half day price

Promotion for all boards members, book in on this thread over the next 2 weeks and once you have all your own gear you can play the full day for 20 euro and the evening games for 10 euro

Next games on this Friday evening, gates open at 6 and games start at 7 until 10, so who's on for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭billysandman

iI want to play CQB do i have to booked or just walk-in to the site. im just starting in this sport. I have my own gear.

iI want to play CQB do i have to booked or just walk-in to the site. im just starting in this sport. I have my own gear.

Well if you pre book on this thread over the next two weeks you can play the full day for the half day price

Apart from that come up and try it, its a full face protection site and we also highly recommend gloves and good boots

Thanks to everyone up on Friday evening and today, we have games on tomorrow opening at 10 am until 10 pm

• Advertisement

Twelve hours of airsoft you say? That sounds far too tempting!

I'm trying my best to convince the powers that be to go...I have too many nice new toys that I need to give a fielding (so to speak), and if the store was anything to go by it sounds like there's going to be a great group up tomorrow!

I will (hopefully) see you tomorrow!

Advertisement