Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

thanks to the guys up this evening, its always good when your worried you don't have enough rental gear with the numbers walking through the door

we have a very busy weekend coming up with very busy days tomorrow and Monday and Sunday looking good aswell

Great numbers up today, thanks to everyone who came up, next open games on tomorrow and Monday, anyone who pre books gets to play the full day for the half day price, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

Thanks to the guys and girls up today, good games had, next games on tomorrow :D

gates open at 10 and games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

this evenings game is looking busy with 2 teams and another group due up, have a new game to try aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

If I can negotiate lifts, I shall be up to you tomorrow! :)

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    If I can negotiate lifts, I shall be up to you tomorrow! :)

Good stuff, there's a good crowd due up, if your really stuck give me a shout in the morning

Balls - no joy on transport :(

Alas, it'll have to be another time!

Balls - no joy on transport :(

Alas, it'll have to be another time!

Sure no bother at all

Wednesday evening game, our next games are on Wednesday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10. Good numbers expected with around 20 booked so far, so if your planning to come up, don't forget to book

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hiya Kev, just checking if you got the PM I sent off to you?

• Advertisement

Heya Kev,

What's turnout/bookings looking like for tomorrow? I've been given a day pass from the missus, so it's looking very good :D

Hoping to bring the new Foliage Warrior

Heya Kev,

What's turnout/bookings looking like for tomorrow? I've been given a day pass from the missus, so it's looking very good :D

Hoping to bring the new Foliage Warrior

It's looking good actually, should be a good crowd up

Can't wait to see the foliage warrior in action.... kinda leaning towards the hi cappa though....

It's looking good actually, should be a good crowd up

Can't wait to see the foliage warrior in action.... kinda leaning towards the hi cappa though....

To be honest any TM 1911 will perform...but nah, the Foliage warrior is FAR nicer than the Hi-Capa :P

I've just confirmed with Boss, and I will indeed be up! Actually can't wait - it's been too long since I've gotten out

Thanks to everyone up today, next games on Wednesday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10, special offer for rentals this wednesday evening of 20 euro a head if pre booked

New target range system, we have just gotten in a new Target range system, which we will be trying out on wednesday evening, it will allow us to have a target range and also competions and can also be incorporated into the regular games as objectives

Next games on tomorrow evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10, good crowd due up and we will have to do a pistol competition between the players up with the new target system

Reckon you'll be using that Target System on Sunday? :P

As you know, I'll be up this Sunday with around 9-10 others :) It should be a good day - finally roped my dad in to give it a go...though he's chosen a lot of my best gear :D

Thanks to the guys up last night, good craic had, next games on this weekend, saturday, Sunday and Monday, gates open at 10 and games finish at 5.30, its looking busy each day

Reckon you'll be using that Target System on Sunday? :P

As you know, I'll be up this Sunday with around 9-10 others :) It should be a good day - finally roped my dad in to give it a go...though he's chosen a lot of my best gear :D

It sure will be, the guys last night loved it

and as for your dad, you should hide your best stuff and let him pick from the rest...

For the bank holiday weekend, play the full day with your own gear on Saturday or Sunday and play Monday for free, rental gear not included, for anyone who plays and rents for the day on saturday or sunday, you can play and rent on monday for 25 euro

• Advertisement

Good games today Kev!

Big shout out to you guys (especially Gareth) for helping out my dad :) Whereas I wouldn't say he's hooked, I know he'll definitely be playing again.

I sincerely doubt I'd be up tomorrow, but I may as well ask; many due up?

Good games today Kev!

Big shout out to you guys (especially Gareth) for helping out my dad :) Whereas I wouldn't say he's hooked, I know he'll definitely be playing again.

I sincerely doubt I'd be up tomorrow, but I may as well ask; many due up?

Good to have your group up and tomorrow is looking very busy, we are waoving thw walk on fee for tomorrow for anyone up yesterday or today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Good to have your group up and tomorrow is looking very busy, we are waoving thw walk on fee for tomorrow for anyone up yesterday or today

I was meant to be up with phil taz today but i'll try get out to ya tomorrow depending on buses Kev :)

andy_g wrote: »

I was meant to be up with phil taz today but i'll try get out to ya tomorrow depending on buses Kev :)

Sure no bother, don't forget we are very close to the belgard red line luas stop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

i know just need to find ya :)

andy_g wrote: »
    i know just need to find ya :)

Easy directions from the luas, walk down passed kitchen direct and aldi, at the roundabout turn right and its the third building on the left

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Let me know if you need a lift Andy.. just down the road..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

steve if you go, ill go and it can be a mod day out!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Feck ya, that's too tempting Lar.. txt me :D:D

• Advertisement

Steve wrote: »
    Feck ya, that's too tempting Lar.. txt me :D:D

Ya know ya want to.....

Advertisement