Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Special offer for this weekend, for anyone who pre books by Friday, play the full day for the half day price, this includes own gear and rentals

Opening hours this weekend, we are open Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

Next games on Wednesday 15th, gates open at 2, first session starts at 3 and finishes at 6, second session starts at 7 and finishes at 10, pre book and you can play both sessions with your own gear for 20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Next games on Wednesday 15th, gates open at 2, first session starts at 3 and finishes at 6, second session starts at 7 and finishes at 10, pre book and you can play both sessions with your own gear for 20 euro

Put me in for both sessions:D, Dar and Wayne should arrive around 4.30:)

jayod30 wrote: »

Put me in for both sessions:D, Dar and Wayne should arrive around 4.30:)

Good stuff jay, see ya then

• Advertisement

Next games on this Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, first session starts at 11 and finishes at 2, second session starts at 2.30 and finishes at 5.30

Thanks to everyone up today, great numbers up, next games on tomorrow gates open at 10

To mark our first year open in tallaght, all paid members play this Wednesday for free and for any non members the walk on fee is 10 euro for one or both sessions if pre booked, gates open on Wednesday at 2 and games start at 3 and finish at 10, this will probably be our last Wednesday afternoon session unless we get in bookings

Next games on this Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30, very good numbers booking in especially for Saturday

Thanks to everyone up today, good numbers with lots of new people up, next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10

• Advertisement

Thanks to everyone up over the weekend

We have interest in doing the Wednesday afternoon game this week, but we need more interest, anyone else interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭pibis

Hi Kev,

What time would you be looking at for the Wednesday's game? 7-10pm or so?

pibis wrote: »
    Hi Kev,

What time would you be looking at for the Wednesday's game? 7-10pm or so?

So far definately 7 until 10 we have interest in the afternoon session from 3 until 6 if we get enough bookings

Next games on tomorrow evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish up around 10, good crowd due up

Half price walk on fee for this weekend for non members who pre book, that means a half day for 10 euro and a full day for 15 euro, half day rental is 30 and a full day renting is 35, we are open Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Half price walk on fee for this weekend for non members who pre book, that means a half day for 10 euro and a full day for 15 euro, half day rental is 30 and a full day renting is 35, we are open Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start at 11 and finish at 5.30

Thinking about playing this Saturday. Where can I find the clearest directions to the site? Cheers.

422nd wrote: »

Thinking about playing this Saturday. Where can I find the clearest directions to the site? Cheers.

This should help, let me know where your coming from and I can fire you on directions

Cookstown Rd, Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    http://m.google.co.uk/u/m/RvuTUF

Next games on this Wednesday, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10, very good numbers booked in already for it so keep em coming, its gonna be great

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Would be probably looking at a Saturday morning/noon start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729626

the_syco wrote: »
    So... I acknowledge that most people will have their own guns and stuff, but looking for info for a work event, where no-one would have anything.

Thus, I'm looking for a site that would include everything, such as guns, visors, etc, and have the patience for n00bs. Usual turnout for these work events is around the fifty mark.

Would be probably looking at a Saturday morning/noon start.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056729626

Hi thanks for your interest, we wouldnt have enough rental packs for your group and it would also exceed our 40 player capacity

• Advertisement

So far we have bookings for approx 22 players for tomorrow night already, so get your names down aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hi thanks for your interest, we wouldnt have enough rental packs for your group and it would also exceed our 40 player capacity
    How many rental packs would you have? Anywhere close to 40?

the_syco wrote: »
    How many rental packs would you have? Anywhere close to 40?

I'm afraid not, we can do 20, that's all, we never had a need for any more

Thanks to everyone up last night, great numbers up and its great to see so many new faces

Our next games are on Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10, games start 11 and finish at 5.30, good numbers booking in aswell

Thanks to everyone up today, good games had, next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10, with a good crowd due up

Anyone on for some pistol work this Monday evening, includes the fastest shot on the firisng range and also the fastest shot clearing the rooms with the electronic target range set up and if there's interest some pistol only gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ill be up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

PM sent Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Ooooh, that sounds very tempting. What time?

• Advertisement

Hi kev, sorry didnt get an email on your post, the lads who asked about it cancelled so didn't have enough to go ahead with it

Advertisement