Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ill be up sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

thermo wrote: »
    ill be up sunday

Good stuff see ya then

Thanks to everyone up today, great crowd up and a really good crowd of young and not so young players due up tomorrow

Next games on Wednesday evening, gates open at 6 and games start at 7, so who's on for it?

Great numbers booked in for tomorrow evening, with approx 25 players due so far, its going to be a great night

• Advertisement

We have a very busy week coming up with games on this evening with great numbers due up, then we have a large crowd due on Saturday during the day from the north, along with a zombie game then on Saturday night, which is looking very busy, then on Sunday we have a large group if regulars from the hrta site, now the question is do we have anyone interested in a skirmish Friday evening or on Monday for the bank holiday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Monday would be great! I would definitely like to do something for the bank holiday :D times? price?

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Monday would be great! I would definitely like to do something for the bank holiday :D times? price?

Good stuff, open at 10 and games from 11 until 5.30, 20 for the half day or 25 if you pre book for the day

A very big thank you to everyone up last night, great games had, big thanks to the members of delta two four, the itt airsoft society, the dit airsoft society and all the others aswell

Hey all, with it being a bank holiday weekend we will be open this Monday for daytime games, gates open at 10 and games on from 11 until 5.30, large group booked in for it, play the whole day with your own gear for 25 euro, or if you come up for games Saturday or Sunday, play Monday for 10 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Hello ,
    What is the sign in time/ game start time ?

whydave wrote: »
    Hello ,
    What is the sign in time/ game start time ?

Gates open at 10, games start at 11, so.ideally we need everyone there by 10.30

Hey all, we don't have enough bookings at the minute to open Friday night, if you are planning to come up please let me know, if we don't get more bookings I can't open

Looks like games on tomorrow evening now

It's looking like we will be full for this Saturdays day time game and the zombie game session is looking very full aswell, so if your planning to come up, please let me know so I can keep you a spot

For any minors coming to the zombie game, just a reminder that once you get dropped off I can't let you back out of the site until your parent or guardian comes to collect you, we also need a contact number for your parent or guardian

Tomorrow night we will have a 3 team game, where we will have everyone in mixed camo, civilian dress or black on one team, tan which includes multicam, atacs and green which will be Dpm, us woodland etc

Just a reminder we have a zombie game on tonight with games starting at 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Will you be open Saturday the 3rd? If so, myself, my 2 brothers and 2 friends (5 in total) will be down for the half day in the afternoon. We need a rental package for one of us. Can you also tell me what are the prices and times? I have forgotten since I have not gone in a while.

Story Kev, I'll be up tomorrow, how do I pre book?

Next games on tomorrow daytime, with gates opening at 10 and games starting at 11 until 5.30, good crowd due and anyone who played on Saturday and Sunday can play tomorrow for 10 euro

• Advertisement

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Story Kev, I'll be up tomorrow, how do I pre book?

Consider yourself booked in

Will you be open Saturday the 3rd? If so, myself, my 2 brothers and 2 friends (5 in total) will be down for the half day in the afternoon. We need a rental package for one of us. Can you also tell me what are the prices and times? I have forgotten since I have not gone in a while.

That's no problem at all, we shall see ya then, the price is 20 with your own gear and 40 for the rental that includes gun, goggle and unlimited bbs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Tanks to one and all for a great day !

whydave wrote: »
    Tanks to one and all for a great day !

Thanks to you and the other lads for coming up today, good craic had

Thank you very much to everyone up over the weekend, great games had and a big thanks to the lads who helped out with marshaling, good craic today aswell on site

Cheers Kev, Thermo Josh and Dan along with the scouts and everyone else (even Jay hahaha) for a great today. Good craic and I should be seeing yas on the friday as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

great day lads, especially the 4 vs the rest game! thanks to all :D

thermo wrote: »
    great day lads, especially the 4 vs the rest game! thanks to all :D

Yup that was class, really enjoyed it

We are looking at holding an introduction to airsoft cqb session this Friday afternoon before the evening game, it will involve mentoring and cqb game play tips and demonstration and will also include using the firing range, if we get enough bookings in, cost is 10 euro, gates open at 2 with the session starting at 3 until 6, we will be running the timed room clearance with the electronic targets, for the entry fee you get 3 attempts, with the winner getting a 20 euro voucher for tallaght cqb and the runner up getting a free bag of bbs, additional 3 goes can be bought for 5 euro

• Advertisement

We have games on tomorrow evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish around 10, don't forget to book in, there wasn't enough interest in the afternoon session to go ahead with it

Advertisement