Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Hey Kev, any games planned for next Monday ,Tuesday or Thursday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Kev, I don't suppose you (or any of the other lads coming up tomorrow evening) could help with a little problem.

I got new grips for my M4's and I put them on but I couldn't get the motor from them in properly. At the risk of thrashing the wiring or guns I stopped and put them away. If I brought them up tomorrow do ya think someone could help me put them back together? I have all the appropriate screws, screw drivers & all that...

Be seeing yas tomorrow sure ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

if your up sunday i could have a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

darren ff wrote: »
    Hey Kev, any games planned for next Monday ,Tuesday or Thursday ?

I'm afraid not, you have picked the days we normally don't open, if you have a group I'll open any of those days

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Kev, I don't suppose you (or any of the other lads coming up tomorrow evening) could help with a little problem.

I got new grips for my M4's and I put them on but I couldn't get the motor from them in properly. At the risk of thrashing the wiring or guns I stopped and put them away. If I brought them up tomorrow do ya think someone could help me put them back together? I have all the appropriate screws, screw drivers & all that...

Be seeing yas tomorrow sure ! :)

Sure bring it up and if not sure thermo will be up Sunday

On a side note we were having a chat and thinking you would make a good marshal if your interested in trying it out?

• Advertisement

Yeah sure.. I can even Marshall tonight if that suits? be up for 6 yeah? Deadly.. I can be up Sunday :) Sure I know how it's done I'm just frightened I'll break the wiring off or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

What are the times for tomorrow's games?

Ehm There is a lad looking to come up tonight but he can't make it until half 7 I think... that a no go?

Ehm There is a lad looking to come up tonight but he can't make it until half 7 I think... that a no go?

No that's grand, we usually leave the gates open until 7.30 or so anyway

Cheers man, now hopefully someone can help put the M4 to glory and I can sell it to that lad :P Thanks Kev... See you at 6 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

What are the times for tomorrow's games?

Bumping this as one of my mates has to arrange travel there and needs to know the times asap. Also, do we need to do the first half if doing a half day or can we do the half in the afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

Bumping this as one of my mates has to arrange travel there and needs to know the times asap. Also, do we need to do the first half if doing a half day or can we do the half in the afternoon?

gates open at 10am games start at around 11am till 2pm for lunch games start again at around 2.30pm and finish at 5.30pm,,,,,you can play halfday morning or afternoon,,,its up to you..
    :):):)

Thanks to everyone up today, next games on tomorrow with gates open at 10, I also have a group booked in for an evening game tomorrow

Sorry about the car Kev....

Sorry about the car Kev....

i knew you did it.............................

great day up till that!!

Yeah it was! damned Tallaght-heads....makes me feel worse about living here then I already do haha

yeah they dont like the chuck norris jokes................

Clearly was some angry bikers... Maybe they didn't know there is no democracy, only a chucktatorship

0ed2be_543401.jpg
    Clearly was some angry bikers... Maybe they didn't know there is no democracy, only a chucktatorship

Thanks lads, much appreciated, game wise it was a great day, more than likely some of the knackers I've had to run from the place over the last few weeks decided putting a brick through my van window was a good way of getting me back, ah well, the joys, on the plus side lots of new players up over the weekend

• Advertisement

Opening hours for this week, we are open for evening games on Wednesday and Friday evening, with gates opening at 6 and games starting at 7 until 10 and then Saturday and Sunday with gates opening at 10 and games starting at 11 until 5.30

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

Opening hours for this week, we are open for evening games on Wednesday and Friday evening, with gates opening at 6 and games starting at 7 until 10 and then Saturday and Sunday with gates opening at 10 and games starting at 11 until 5.30

we will be closing the gates at 11am so if your comming up ,,,BE THERE BEFORE 11AM PLEASE,,,

Should be up with the brother Wednesday for the evening game. Should be there before 7 :) My brother is renting, that kool?

Should be up with the brother Wednesday for the evening game. Should be there before 7 :) My brother is renting, that kool?

Yup that's no probs, I'll even have a torch for him

Yup that's no probs, I'll even have a torch for him

Ya never let me down Kev ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭mongol

Could you give directions from the luas and what rentals do you do for tonight?

mongol wrote: »
    Could you give directions from the luas and what rentals do you do for tonight?

Sorry for missing your message for yesterday, if your planning on coming up again let me know, we have ak's and 1 p90 left as rentals

From the belgard red line luas stop, walk down past kitchens direct and aldi, there's a small roundabout, walk up the road to the right and its the third building on the left

New membership scheme, we have brought in a new membership scheme, the cost is 10 euro for the year, this gets you 5 euro off the walk on fees, game fees with your own gear are, evening game would cost 15 instead of 20, a half day is 15 instead of 20 and a full day is 25 instead of 30, with a student rate of 20 euro for the day for members only, you can sign up to the scheme on site or by PayPal

Next games on this Friday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 and finish at 10, with a good crowd booked in, then we are open Saturday and Sunday day, gates open at 10 and games start at 11 and finish at 5.30, we have 3 groups booked in for Saturday and a group for Sunday booked in already

• Advertisement

Thanks to everyone up tonight, an unexpected 18, next games on tomorrow Thanks to everyone up tonight, next games on tomorrow

Advertisement