Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Your head is so melted you typed in the same thing twice haha... good night though. I will try get up between sunday and next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Thanks to everyone up today, great numbers up and lots of new faces, good craic had, next games on tomorrow with gates opening at 10, games starting at 11, good numbers due up aswell, with good bookings coming in, if tour coming up don't forget to book and let me know if its for the full or half day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

full day sunday for me kev

thermo wrote: »
    full day sunday for me kev

Good stuff, see ya then, about 20 booked in so far, which is way more than we normally have booked in for a Sunday and all but one with own gear and experienced so should be a great day

sounds good, cant wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Should be up - just spent the past 45 minutes putting the finishing touches on a new custom build M4 :)

Sounds like there's a load due up!

Damned flu has stopped me from coming up today :( with any luck I might be able to make wednesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Great games today - was a fantastic group up. I was sorry to go :(

Thanks to everyone up over the weekend, good games had, great to see all the new players and the old faces we haven't seen in awhile

Inari wrote: »
    Great games today - was a fantastic group up. I was sorry to go :(

Yup, sorry to see ya go, but sure things have to be done, well played today

Hopefully have my mp7 by Friday, so I'll drop it and let ya have a look

• Advertisement

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Damned flu has stopped me from coming up today :( with any luck I might be able to make wednesday :)

Sorry to hear it, you did the right thing though, beat it early

great day lads, lots of laughs. kev you still owe me 2 cans of coke for making the terminator say ouch. ;)

Cheers sure with any luck I can at least Marshall for ya again :) with some decent luck I'll be kicking ass with the 5-7 in no time.

thermo wrote: »
    great day lads, lots of laughs. kev you still owe me 2 cans of coke for making the terminator say ouch. ;)

I still say it didn't count for a marshal.... Ah sure you can have em the next time, thanks again for the help, I can't believe how much Mohammed loved the 57

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Cheers sure with any luck I can at least Marshall for ya again :) with some decent luck I'll be kicking ass with the 5-7 in no time.

Sure what else are ya meant to do with a 57?

I still say it didn't count for a marshal.... Ah sure you can have em the next time, thanks again for the help, I can't believe how much Mohammed loved the 57

how does it not count? after the first time you said "bet you cant do it again from there"...............................

yeah moe loves using the pistols indoors. just hide the mp7 when you get it..... :)

Evening games this week on Wednesday and Friday, gates open at 6 and games start at 7 until 10, we have a lot of interest in the evening games this week so don't forget to book so we definately have the numbers to go ahead with them

We have a private booking tomorrow afternoon from DCU airsoft society and they're staying on for some of the evening games so there will be great numbers on site tomorrow

A very big thank you to everyone up last night and also to the dcu airsoft society who did the afternoon and half the evening game, very intense gameplay, great to see 40 players on site for an evening game, I was very surprised at the lack of grenades used last night

Next games on this Friday evening, gates open at 6 and games start at 7 until 10, then we have games on this Saturday and Sunday, gates open at 10 and games start at 11 until 5.30, don't forget to book in to make sure we Havre space for you

• Advertisement

We have 15 players booked in for tomorrow evening now, so if your planning on coming along please let us know

Thanks to everyone up tonight, next games on in the morning with a good crowd due, even lads coming down from the north

I'll be up early like we said :) will have to squeeze in a game next week or so....

ill be up in the morning too!

Thanks to everyone up today, especially the lads who made the long trip down from the north, good day had, next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10 with a good crowd due

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Any game on Wednesday or Thursday night this week?

Tactical wrote: »
    Any game on Wednesday or Thursday night this week?

Yup we have games on this Wednesday evening, gates open at 6, games start at 7 until 10

We have a group of 10 booked in for tomorrow evening, Sunday 18th and they looking for some opposition anyone up for it?

Thank you to everyone up over the weekend good craic and games had, a big thanks to everyone who helped out aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭billysandman

We're planning to play on dec 8, if the lads will agree our minimum head count will be 15. Will our group fit on the site?

Advertisement