Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Tactical wrote: »
    Had a brilliant time at the site last night, stiff and sore this morning (not from the hits, but from the stairs!!!). Its one hell of a way to help get some way fit again along with a bunch of lads who really keep you on your toes during the game.

Hopefully will get back again before christmas but in any event, as soon as work shifts allow, I'll be back as soon as I can for more punishment :D

Good stuff, well we aim to please and sure we will see you again whenever you can make it up, it is a great way to get fit

Hey all, just looking for a head count for tomorrow night to make sure we have the numbers, if your planning to come along please book in and let us know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

I didn't see a can left there, sorry

Crap no worries, maybe Adam has, I think he was the last one to use it :/ Thanks anyway...

Due to insufficient numbers booked in we won't be open later, but we will be open tomorrow and Sunday with good numbers booked in

We have a busy weekend on site, with very good numbers booked in, so don't forget to put your name down if your coming up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

TM MP7 GBB arrived today...so you can count me in for Sunday!

Inari wrote: »
    TM MP7 GBB arrived today...so you can count me in for Sunday!

Good stuff you won't regret that purchase! Also you picked a good day to come up, forecast for Sunday is for rain bit much milder temp with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Good stuff you won't regret that purchase! Also you picked a good day to come up, forecast for Sunday is for rain bit much milder temp with it

Already not regretting it! Sights are zeroed, and I've stocked up on gas and BB's for tomorrow - it'll be a TM day for me tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Any game on this Wednesday night?

Due to unforseen circumstances the building will be closed for the foreseeable future, any change in circumstances will be posted here, for anyone looking for the airsoft gear as discussed please contact me directly

• Advertisement

Very sorry to hear that news as I was really enjoying the site.

Hope what ever issues exists can be resolved and you are able to re-open again.

Best wishes for the future,

Tac.

Hey all, no definate update at the minute, people taking long Christmas holidays has delayed things a lot, so with abit of luck we will have some good news in the next week or two, I will be re opening the place once the negotiations go well and it will be a viable business, we are also in a position that we should be back abit bigger aswell....

Delighted to hear it Kev. There is quite a few of us on and off Boards who have missed the CQB. Here's to happy airsofting and a happy new year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Hey all, no definate update at the minute, people taking long Christmas holidays has delayed things a lot, so with abit of luck we will have some good news in the next week or two, I will be re opening the place once the negotiations go well and it will be a viable business, we are also in a position that we should be back abit bigger aswell....

Excellent news indeed and if we can get the numbers, would you be interested in running games on a school night?

Cheers :)

@Seals_Ireland Like a Wednesday? The games used to be ran on Wednesday nights 6-10ish which is one of many reasons why we loved it. Would you be coming up Seals if Mid-week nights could happen again?

Excellent news indeed and if we can get the numbers, would you be interested in running games on a school night?

We used to run games on Wednesday and Friday evenings and roughly every second Sunday, also a good few Mondays, the evening games would go ahead once we got the bookings in

We used to run games on Wednesday and Friday evenings and roughly every second Sunday, also a good few Mondays, the evening games would go ahead once we got the bookings in

Well once things get up and running again, Book me in for every night game...all of them... :D you have one permanent customer :)

Lil Armour wrote: »
    @Seals_Ireland Like a Wednesday? The games used to be ran on Wednesday nights 6-10ish which is one of many reasons why we loved it. Would you be coming up Seals if Mid-week nights could happen again?

Amazing, it's like an antenna is beaming my thoughts, directly to your mind and I'm increasing the power, to see if my latest message has been received successfully :D:D:D

Cannot do Fri's, Sun's are a maybe, can do Mon's and Wed's :D

Also, will it be starting back up in the same building or another one, as you said there maybe more room / space available?

Many thanks

Cannot do Fri's, Sun's are a maybe, can do Mon's and Wed's :D

Also, will it be starting back up in the same building or another one, as you said there maybe more room / space available?

Many thanks

Unfortunately I can guarantee anything yet, but it will mainly be in the same building, once we work out the details of the expanded part we will put it up

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I can guarantee anything yet, but it will mainly be in the same building, once we work out the details of the expanded part we will put it up

As long as there are lockers and cupboards for me to spring traps from, I'll be beside myself with joy

Thank you for all the info and your efforts, it's much appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Great news Kev , glad to hear count me in once you get up and running again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭chevron

Hope all goes well and is reopened.
    Can defiantly count me in on visiting.

Its only 5 minutes from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

I think there'll be a hell of a lot of people glad to see Tallaght CQB open again. It was sorely missed

jayod30 wrote: »
    I think there'll be a hell of a lot of people glad to see Tallaght CQB open again. It was sorely missed

Well from the amount of phone calls and txts I've been getting I'd well believe it, I was at a family event on Saturday, put my phone on silent and had a hell of a lot of missed calls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Well from the amount of phone calls and txts I've been getting I'd well believe it, I was at a family event on Saturday, put my phone on silent and had a hell of a lot of missed calls

I can honestly say myself and Dar didn't appreciate how important the place was until it was gone with us working every weekend. You'll definitely see a lot more of us for sure:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Hope everything works out with the reopening, The bad weather last year didnt help the outdoor sites much so nice to have somewhere to play when it's raining

Hope everything works out Kev and you are able to re-open.

I'll be there at every available opportunity, in other words every week that I have the evening off work I'll be attending :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Delighted to hear you're reopening Kevin.Best of luck:)

• Advertisement

Hi Kevin

Is there any news or an update please?

Advertisement