Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Hi Kevin

Is there any news or an update please?

Cheers :)

I'm afraid not, there are a few items that we want then to sort before we re open, such as getting the yard cleared which they are doing at the minute, however they haven't given me a date that they'll be finished yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

I'm afraid not, there are a few items that we want then to sort before we re open, such as getting the yard cleared which they are doing at the minute, however they haven't given me a date that they'll be finished yet

Thanks for the update and would you like some volunteers to help out? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Yeah Kev, I know a few lads would be willing to help out. Anything ya need?

Thanks lads once we get in, I'm sure we will need a hand

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

Good to hear you getting back up and running Kev good luck look forward to have a good game

• Advertisement

Do you need a hand yet Kev? :)

Do you need a hand yet Kev? :)

No update yet I'm afraid, we should have an answer shortly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

Fingers crossed its soon, my waist has slightly expanded and needs to be sorted out.

Waist lines hate Airsoft, proven fact :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Sleveile wrote: »
    Fingers crossed its soon, my waist has slightly expanded and needs to be sorted out.

Waist lines hate Airsoft, proven fact :)

Never a truer word said :D

CQB at Tallaght beats the pants off any "boot camp" :D:D:D

• Site Banned Posts: 24 thesnip3r

so you guys arnt open no?... any eta on when... heard alot about you guys:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭WolfPack

Still eagerly awaiting any good news

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Alexzont

<snip, removed link to avoid confusion>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

nope different crowd completely

Was recently at another indoor site not far from this one and realised just how much I miss CQB in Tallaght, as I've discovered how copasetic an MP7 and Grenades can be :D

So have to ask, is there any news or a date / road map in mind for when Tallaght CQB will be open again please? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

last i seen was 4 to 6 weeks on the decision back in Jan.That was on the FB page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Can assume its bad news seeing as we haven't heard anything in so long :-(

Stealthirl wrote: »
    last i seen was 4 to 6 weeks on the decision back in Jan.That was on the FB page
    jayod30 wrote: »
    Can assume its bad news seeing as we haven't heard anything in so long :-(

Maybe and what decision back in Jan please? :)

Maybe and what decision back in Jan please? :)

Kev said back in Jan he'd know more in 4-6 wks

jayod30 wrote: »
    Kev said back in Jan he'd know more in 4-6 wks

Thanks mate and I was reading that so wrong it's not funny :o

So we are past the mark and still no news or update :(

So we are past the mark and still no news or update :(

Nope, no news I'm afraid. I'll keep my fingers crossed a little longer before I breakdown :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

any news kev
    :P:P:P

josh68 wrote: »
    any news kev
    :P:P:P

As per the FB group, expect opening date related news soon ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Yay, finally a bit of wind/rain/cold/mud free pew-pewing!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

Passed by Tallaght to see that Absolute limo's were moving in and parking there cars inside the ground floor of the building. It wasn't a pretty sight to see. Never a good thing to see in person an airsoft site go especially a good one. Its an awful shame :(

Passed by Tallaght to see that Absolute limo's were moving in and parking there cars inside the ground floor of the building. It wasn't a pretty sight to see. Never a good thing to see in person an airsoft site go especially a good one. Its an awful shame :(

That doesn't affect the actual usage of the building as it is an indoor site. There will be some good news to come soon rumour has it ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

But what im saying is the. walls are after being broken down and roller shutters put on so they canpark limos and car within the building :(

But what im saying is the. walls are after being broken down and roller shutters put on so they canpark limos and car within the building :(

The site is most definately not gone, in fact we will be back open in the short term, the construction work and storage area being built are to make the building a viable concern, they are only going in area's we never really used on the ground floor, the rest of the building will be the airsoft site, along with much needed improvements to the building to make it a better site, I can't give a definate re opening date while work is going on, so once I have an accurate date I will of course post it

Hey all, hopefully some of you have been by the building and have seen the major improvements being made, including the painting, there's still construction work which is ongoing on the ground floor, which we need to have completed before we can open, so it hopefully won't be much longer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

So....
    For those who don't know end of the month and 2014 will be getting a little bit close for airsoft... Shall we say close quarters Tallaght? ;-) excitement!

• Advertisement

Hey all, we will be open the 28th and 29th for the special price of 20 euro for the day, pre booking is essential as Saturday is nearly booked up and Sunday is filling up aswell, hope to see you all out sometime soon

Advertisement