Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Is there any spaces available still?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

mooneyd wrote: »
    Is there any spaces available still?

I'm sure we can squeeze you in

Open again as normal this weekend, gates open at 10 on Saturday and Sunday, good crowd due, some of our northern friends for Saturday and another group on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Any " set in stone " week nights for opening schedule yet ?

darren ff wrote: »

Not so far, what suits yourselves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Monday or wednesdays?

Here's a little vid I did yesterday, not great I know, but I just need to use a better camera rather than my phone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHqIfioyXnU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

+1 to Wednesday evening games

Next games on this weekend, gates open at 10 on Saturday and Sunday, don't forget to book in if your thinking of coming along, also we will be doing some pics and videos of the gameplay, so if anyone doesn't want to be in them just let us know at sign in

As far as the evening games go, I'm leaning towards Monday and Wednesday evening

• Advertisement

Hey all, we have decided to extend our offer of 20 euro a day game fee for the month of January at least, that also means the rental packs are 40 euro for the day, we are also delaying the introduction of the membership, until we can get a good system in place for it

Hey all, don't forget gates open in the morning at 10, lots of interest for Saturday and Sunday, don't forget we are based in the red brick office building right on the roundabout, theres an absolute storage centre sign on the building, our sign will be going up in a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

darren ff wrote: »
    I Armour I wrote: »
    Monday or wednesdays?
    +1 to Wednesday evening games
    As far as the evening games go, I'm leaning towards Monday and Wednesday evening

While just about any week night would suit, Monday night Massive has a certain ring to it lads ;)

Wednesday night massive sounds better to me but then I'm biased as I work Monday nights....

Wednesday night massive sounds better to me but then I'm biased as I work Monday nights....

But Wednesday doesn't rhyme and do you have a music video? :)

I have a Kriss Vector I don't need a music video :)

I have a Kriss Vector I don't need a music video :)

Could say the same, as I've a pimped TM MP7 GBB and out of respect for The Phil, will control myself (ish) :P

But do you have 2 tm mp7 gbbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

great day today thanks to all up today and welcome to the young lads to the sport hope you all had fun and we will see you soon ,,,
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Were definately going to have aeg free night games, were looking at Sundays and Wednesdays for the night games, butit will be by pre booking only

• Advertisement

Aeg free night games?
    What'd that mean: no aegs or people with aegs play free???

I Armour I wrote: »
    Aeg free night games?
    What'd that mean: no aegs or people with aegs play free???

As in aegs not allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

As in aegs not allowed

Yes aegs not allowed.

Kev, would this be a permanent thing or just once in a while??

This makes me happy on the inside

Looking forward to the next evening game which is on this Wednesday. Doors open at 6. Games from 7 until 10. All welcome

Next games on tomorrow, gates open at 10 and a good.mix of players due up, with some experienced and some new players due up

We Have games on this evening and games on this weekend, very good numbers booking in already with a lot of rentals due at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Nooneyyy

Just played Tallaght CQB last night, it was me and my two friends first time at airsoft and the marshals were very sound and made sure we knew all the necessary rules, good group of lads almost every one was honest, however one lad of the lads constantly cheated and kinda brought down the honour standard, apart from that it was a top class venue.

Nooneyyy wrote: »
    Just played Tallaght CQB last night, it was me and my two friends first time at airsoft and the marshals were very sound and made sure we knew all the necessary rules, good group of lads almost every one was honest, however one lad of the lads constantly cheated and kinda brought down the honour standard, apart from that it was a top class venue.

Sorry to hear that, next time you should report the players number to marshals and let them deal with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Anyone going tomorrow? Gonna go do a half day.

Advertisement