Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

we will be doing the first of our 5 person team challenge evenings shortly, if any teams are interested in taking part please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

What time tomorrow evening? Might have 3-4 down to ya.

KonFusion wrote: »
    What time tomorrow evening? Might have 3-4 down to ya.

Were there from 6 and games start at 7

thanks to everyone up last night

next open games on Friday evening

the weekend is looking very busy with limited spaces available for saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭RONDCAU

we will be doing the first of our 5 person team challenge evenings shortly, if any teams are interested in taking part please let me know

COUNT DOG COMPANY IN ON THAT ONE :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Thanks for some great games today Kev. The game flow was very smooth and there was plenty of craic to be had. I particularly liked that pistols v rifles game:) great games and great marshals - what more can I say.
    I'm pretty sure it won't be too long before the tigers come back.

Rich

BioHazRd wrote: »
    Thanks for some great games today Kev. The game flow was very smooth and there was plenty of craic to be had. I particularly liked that pistols v rifles game:) great games and great marshals - what more can I say.
    I'm pretty sure it won't be too long before the tigers come back.

Rich

great stuff so, we aim to please and were tweaking the games to get them right so its great to hear they're going well :D

thanks to everyone up today, great games had :D

to the tigers and wild weasels thanks for coming out in force and thanks to the members of the water rats and acr who were on site aswell, we were very close to capacity

its looking like another busy day tomorrow with good numbers due up

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

Had an absolutely great day of gaming yesterday. really well run site and a great selection of game types. my two mates who had never played before had a blast too. i think they may be hooked.

Had an absolutely great day of gaming yesterday. really well run site and a great selection of game types. my two mates who had never played before had a blast too. i think they may be hooked.

Thats what we like to hear :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Does anyone have sat nav co-ordinates for the site?

edit: Would this be them? 53.296850, -6.375445

Hey all, we are on site with a private booking today, so anyone looking to book for this evening please call 0851421550

Thanks to the great crowd up today, really good numbers and a good crowd due up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

thanks to all that played at tallaght cqb over the weekend ,,:D the teams that were up was, eastern power,water rats,acr,unit,dog company,and not to mention a couple of the weasles :D:D great few days of playing and good honest players thanks again and hope to see you all again

New Opening Hours, we are open for walk on games on Wednesday and Friday evenings games run from 7 until 10, we are available to open for any other evening, minimum player booking of 8 players

We are open at the weekend as normal

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

A big thanks to everyone who came up tonight, great games had and a great honest bunch

so a big thanks to the red storm troopers, acr, the wolfpack and the other players who were up :D
    thanks Kev, it was a great night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭RONDCAU

Were expecting good numbers up for the weekend

If anyone is heading up please let us know so we have room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

kev whats the half and full day prices for sunday cheers.

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    kev whats the half and full day prices for sunday cheers.

Hey, its 20 for the half day and 30 for the day, we do group discounts

• Advertisement

Were getting good numbers booking in for tomorrow, with a large group from eastern power due up and at least parts of two other teams due aswell

Hey all, we will be open tomorrow evening Monday 24th, special price of 10 euro with your own gear and 30 to rent

Also if you have your own gear and bring someone to rent you play for free tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 36 khaniszcze

I was terribly bored, so thats a last 2 weeks pictures compilation :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKnJUHnfJII

Hey all, this Saturday will see our first over night game, games will start around 8 pm so please be there by 7.30 pm and finish around 8 am, the cost is 25 euro for the night game

we will be open on saturday and sunday as normal, if you want to do a day game and the night game it will cost 40 euro for the whole weekend of saturday day saturday night and sunday day it will be 50 euro

rental packs are available for this weekend

we are also available to open Friday evening and Bank Holiday Monday if there's enough interest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Hey, is Tallagh site open tomorrow? also how are newcomers treated there?

yes its open sunday from 10am till 5.30pm,and all are made very welcome..there is an all night game on tonight finishing at 8 am..:):) hope this helps

Alright I am coming tomorrow :D my first game.
    General rules apply or some special ones? I use shotgun SAS 12 spring with laser attachment. and KWA Glock 18C. Goggles, balaclava, helmet, US camo, gloves, boots, and vest prob. Any of that restricted? Also how do I get there? I live in Dublin 1 so I get luas then what?

arleitiss wrote: »
    Alright I am coming tomorrow :D my first game.
    General rules apply or some special ones? I use shotgun SAS 12 spring with laser attachment. and KWA Glock 18C. Goggles, balaclava, helmet, US camo, gloves, boots, and vest prob. Any of that restricted? Also how do I get there? I live in Dublin 1 so I get luas then what?

no prob,you have all you need ,luas to belgard ,walk past aldi turn right at roundabout into ind est walk up to next roundabout you will see a building with wood on windows on ground floor ,thats tallaght CQB ,only 4 or 5 min walk from luas.lots of old cars and trucks in the yard.. :) if you need help when you get off the luas you can ring kev on 085 1421550 :)

josh68 wrote: »
    no prob,you have all you need ,luas to belgard ,walk past aldi turn right at roundabout into ind est walk up to next roundabout you will see a building with wood on windows on ground floor ,thats tallaght CQB ,only 4 or 5 min walk from luas.lots of old cars and trucks in the yard.. :) if you need help when you get off the luas you can ring kev on 085 1421550 :)

Alright awesome thanks. Gonna be there tomorrow defo.
    But uhh, is there place to change :D
    I don't feel too comfortable walking through all city in camo.

• Advertisement

arleitiss wrote: »
    Alright awesome thanks. Gonna be there tomorrow defo.
    But uhh, is there place to change :D
    I don't feel too comfortable walking through all city in camo.

yes you can change there no prob .. most of all have fun,, enjoy :D:D

Advertisement