Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Just came from Tallagh CQB, had just an epic day and epic first game in my life. Will go every weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

arleitiss wrote: »
    Just came from Tallagh CQB, had just an epic day and epic first game in my life. Will go every weekend

Really glad you enjoyed it, sorry I didn't reply i never got the notification email, but josh had us covered

Really glad you enjoyed it, sorry I didn't reply i never got the notification email, but josh had us covered

Yeah I noticed there was some fuss between teams, mostly between ATF guys and Asian fellas. But I enjoyed it. A little guy there told me you have something like memberships?

Yeah I noticed there was some fuss between teams, mostly between ATF guys and Asian fellas. But I enjoyed it. A little guy there told me you have something like memberships?

Yup we sure do, membership is 50 euro for the year and for that you never pay more than 10 euro to play for the day, half day or evening, also you get a discount on bbs

Yup we sure do, membership is 50 euro for the year and for that you never pay more than 10 euro to play for the day, half day or evening, also you get a discount on bbs

Alright where do I sign up? :D or just next time I arrive just pay 50 euro?

• Advertisement

Alright where do I sign up? :D or just next time I arrive just pay 50 euro?

i can pm you a paypal address or next time your up we can sign you up, i forgot to mention two other things, it covers both sites and also if your gun breaks and we have rentals available then there available to use

i can pm you a paypal address or next time your up we can sign you up, i forgot to mention two other things, it covers both sites and also if your gun breaks and we have rentals available then there available to use

I rented AEG today, so it was awesome. 1 bad thing though, - Too short time :D Wish you would work literally all day from 10 AM until 10 PM or something, that would be a dream come true, even ready to pay more. I mean I was there and I was ready to stay for a week :D had so much fun, thanks.

I rented AEG today, so it was awesome. 1 bad thing though, - Too short time :D Wish you would work literally all day from 10 AM until 10 PM or something, that would be a dream come true, even ready to pay more. I mean I was there and I was readyuyi to stay for a week :D had so much fun, thanks.

Well one thing we are looking at doing is evening games at the weekend

Hey all, we nearly have the minimum number of players to open tomorrow evening, so if anyone else is interested please let me know soon

next games on tomorrow evening from 7 until 10, we have a good crowd booking in aswell

• Advertisement

I am coming on weekend both sunday and saturday if that's ok since I am getting new AEG on Thursday so can't wait to test it out :D gonna sign up for membership on saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Sent you a PM there Kev about a game next week.

btw is it possible to use battery charger on site?

btw is it possible to use battery charger on site?

Yup it sure is, we have fast chargers on site which are free for members to use

Thanks to everyone up tonight, great games had

alright cool, got my new AEG today, coming on saturday and sunday, getting membership as well, thats well worth it, so what are the full benefits?

hey all, we are getting very good bookings for both days this weekend, so for anyone thinking of heading up please pre book so we can guarantee you a place

had an awesome game. Even though I came for last 2 hours still enjoyed it. Coming tomorrow from begining to end.
    So I paid for membership today, do I pay 10 euro for fullday game now or what?

had an awesome game. Even though I came for last 2 hours still enjoyed it. Coming tomorrow from begining to end.
    So I paid for membership today, do I pay 10 euro for fullday game now or what?

yup, you'll never pay more than 10 euro for a session of airsoft at tallaght cqb or at the oakridge airsoft outdoor site

yup, you'll never pay more than 10 euro for a session of airsoft at tallaght cqb or at the oakridge airsoft outdoor site

Alright cool. Coming tomorrow :D
    Will you be there tomorrow playing? Also sorry again didn't hear rule about Semi-Auto on stairs :D

• Advertisement

Alright cool. Coming tomorrow :D
    Will you be there tomorrow playing? Also sorry again didn't hear rule about Semi-Auto on stairs :D

sure its no bother, i more than likely won't be there tomorrow, have to go to the day job tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 36 khaniszcze

don't worry I'll be there :D, to push up the game a little, maybe I'll take a camera

khaniszcze wrote: »
    don't worry I'll be there :D, to push up the game a little, maybe I'll take a camera

Would be awesome.
    Got shot in face today by team mate :L

• Registered Users Posts: 36 khaniszcze

happens to me every weekend.... :( sometimes it look like a disease

khaniszcze wrote: »
    happens to me every weekend.... :( sometimes it look like a disease

So you gonna take camera or what? :D can't imagine how can you take pics and play ?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭MRledzepo

had a great day on saturday :D by far my favourite game was he 5v13 at the end was great got loads of kills in the game ~ed

Just got home, and what a surprise, got shot in face again with CO2 blowback pistol in Pistols vs Rifles game. + slipped on bb's on stairs and damaged my arm + half deaf for the day from grenades :D It was awesome though, hope my gun gets repaired until next weekend.

thanks to everyone up today, great numbers up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

Just got home, and what a surprise, got shot in face again with CO2 blowback pistol in Pistols vs Rifles game. + slipped on bb's on stairs and damaged my arm + half deaf for the day from grenades :D It was awesome though, hope my gun gets repaired until next weekend.

glad you had a good day ,,, i will have your gun fixed for next saturday:):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

fantastic day today.. had a bit more than maximum but everybody was very happy and honest ,, thanks all :D:D:D

Advertisement