Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght CQB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

josh68 wrote: »
    fantastic day today.. had a bit more than maximum but everybody was very happy and honest ,, thanks all :D:D:D

Thanks, hopefully it's small problem, if not then be sure to call the full price for repair. I think something went out of place when I was tightening main bolt in gun, it pissed me off yesterday in game when gun kept falling apart because bolt fell out :D
    And yeah day was awesome. Can't wait for next weekend. Heard guys saying today that sometimes site has night game from 8 PM until like 5 AM. Hope to go to one of those some day :D

Hey, 1 guy told me you have like night games that are from 8 PM until 5 AM. Is that true? if so when is the next one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

arleitiss wrote: »
    Hey, 1 guy told me you have like night games that are from 8 PM until 5 AM. Is that true? if so when is the next one?

Yup, we've done em, not sure when the next one will be, prob over the Christmas holidays

Coming this weekend for both days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Thanks from all the lads for Monday night :D
    talk of trying to make it a reguler thing when were all off work :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Stealthirl wrote: »
    Thanks from all the lads for Monday night :D
    talk of trying to make it a reguler thing when were all off work :rolleyes:

that'd be great, these private bookings are proving to be very popular

oh how much is it btw? I might get my college class rep to organise us a game, how much is it ? there is about 10-15 of us that will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

that'd be great, these private bookings are proving to be very popular

Savage craic tonight seriously if anyone is considering an airsoft birthday party a private session in Tallaght CQB is the way to go!! This will definitely be an annual occurrence and if possible I'll make up reasons to have one!! Thanks again Kev!

Chefburns wrote: »
    Savage craic tonight seriously if anyone is considering an airsoft birthday party a private session in Tallaght CQB is the way to go!! This will definitely be an annual occurrence and if possible I'll make up reasons to have one!! Thanks again Kev!

don't forget its not just your birthday party you can celebrate with us, sure you could even celebrate your dogs birthday with us, even though he couldn't play :D

oh how much is it btw? I might get my college class rep to organise us a game, how much is it ? there is about 10-15 of us that will play.

with those numbers it would generally be 15 a head for the guys with their own gear and 30 - 35 a head for the rental gear and game fee, depending on how many rentals you book

thats with gaming from 7 until 10 and also as it is your night, we can tailor the games to suit your group, ie lots of short fast games, longer games, mil sim, or even zombie games the list is endless really

• Advertisement

with those numbers it would generally be 15 a head for the guys with their own gear and 30 - 35 a head for the rental gear and game fee, depending on how many rentals you book

thats with gaming from 7 until 10 and also as it is your night, we can tailor the games to suit your group, ie lots of short fast games, longer games, mil sim, or even zombie games the list is endless really

Ty, and there is no way to have like work days like full day lets say from 1 PM until 8 PM?

Ty, and there is no way to have like work days like full day lets say from 1 PM until 8 PM?

Yup, daytime is no problem

Busy weekend or not? hope it is because I am one of those to be there again :D

Busy weekend or not? hope it is because I am one of those to be there again :D

Yup its looking busy again this weekend

Well I got my handgun half fixed, mode switch isnt working so it's in full auto mode only. Do the semi-auto only restrictions apply to handguns as well?

Well I got my handgun half fixed, mode switch isnt working so it's in full auto mode only. Do the semi-auto only restrictions apply to handguns as well?

They sure do I'm afraid

Had an awesome day, I am wrecked though, hopefully I can have enough strength to stand up and come again tomorrow :D

Had an awesome day, I am wrecked though, hopefully I can have enough strength to stand up and come again tomorrow :D

Great stuff, glad you enjoyed it

Thanks to everyone up today, great numbers up and tomorrow is looking very busy aswell

Anyone up for a game tomorrow evening? I have a few lads interested but not enough yet

• Advertisement

Anyone up for a game tomorrow evening? I have a few lads interested but not enough yet

Would go but can't afford for another gun rent, any chance of rent discount? So that I could get perhaps Game + rental for 20 euro at least?

Would go but can't afford for another gun rent, any chance of rent discount? So that I could get perhaps Game + rental for 20 euro at least?

Your a member so 10 all together will do fine, just waiting on numbers for tomorrow now

Your a member so 10 all together will do fine, just waiting on numbers for tomorrow now

Oh thats awesome man. I am defo in tomorrow, just gonna buy torch during day :D

Hey all, we reached the required numbers of bookings for tomorrow, so we will be open from 6.30

Looking forward to some great games this evening

Had an awesome evening. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

Had an awesome evening. Thanks.

glad you had fun :D:D bet you cant wait till wednesday night :D:D

Ah if I can get same good deal of 10 euro for rental and game, then damn yeah I am in.

Ah if I can get same good deal of 10 euro for rental and game, then damn yeah I am in.

I'm sure we can

• Advertisement

Next open games on tomorrow evening, good crowd due up

Advertisement