Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brownie Recipe - 8x8 inch tin

Options
  • 19-08-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I'm new to baking and have only been at it for a couple of weeks. So far I've made various kinds of cookies, banana bread, and white chocolate and peanut butter blondies (which were amazing!).

This evening I want to make really gooey chocolatey brownies but I was hoping someone could help me. The only tin I have that is suitable for brownies is an 8 inch square cake tin. All of the nice looking recipes I can find recommend other sized tins and I don't feel experienced enough to know how to amend quantities or baking times to suit my tin. Does anyone have a good recipe for brownies in an 8 inch square tin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Well this recipe from the Cooking Club is a good one I reckon! I've tried it myself in an 8" tin (the recipe calls for it actually) and it came out perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Brilliant! Thanks so much :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I always use an 8 inch tin for brownies, even when another size is recommended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭xxxkarenxxx

I've got a great recipe for brownies its on my blog

Advertisement