Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration fees

Options
  • 19-08-2011 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi guys, I am down for a degree in NUI maynooth. I was looking forward to it but my problem is now I am not too sure whether I will have the time to dedicate to the course due to work etc. Is there a late registration fee where It would suit me to pay in say October so I could have a bit of time to weight up how I am with work.
    Any info would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

I'm not sure about NUIM. They will want the USI levy and maybe sports centre fees at minimum.

If you're eligible for a grant the 2,000 will be paid my the local authority anyway.

But be aware if you register and withdraw, it will affect your subsequent study. You will have to pay half the tuition for your first year, should you pursue a degree in the future.

Ring the admissions office and discuss with them.

Also consider the class start date. October would usually be a few weeks into term.

If you miss this you'll miss reading lists and getting to know your class.

I found the first few weeks most important, in terms of familiarisation with college and fellow students etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 cooleys reel

Thanks for the info. Got the registration invoice in the post, so its make my mind up time.

Advertisement