Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Cloud

Options
  • 19-08-2011 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has any one heard any news about when the offers will come out for this course? CR_KCLDC_9
    Or has anyone heard if they got in yet?

From the FAQ

Q5. When will offers be made?
    A. Preliminary offers will be made in the week starting Monday August 15th.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

you get in ?

I saw on the paper alot of people went for that Course.. from Uk even from the US..

they only took 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Deerspotter

Guess I didn't then! No offer, no rejection, no news, nothing at all.
    What paper did you read it in?

Thats CIT for you...

I would Ring them and say it to them what is the Story

I saw it on the Echo, and Times..

Looked on the online site of the Times and don't see anything about it. But thank you indeed for your input.

Email notification this evening of acceptations and rejections. News finally.

• Advertisement

Email notification this evening of acceptations and rejections. News finally.

Well?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 jondom

I got in, dunno if its a good thing yet since I've to pay it myself! Has anyone else gotten an offer?
    Also, does anyone know if you can bring a guest to the CIT gym?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AppleMuncher

Hi,
    I got in also. I'm based in the Cork area and would like to meet up with others doing the MSc.

Has everyone that applied got in?

Hi,
    I got in also. I'm based in the Cork area and would like to meet up with others doing the MSc.

Yes I'm in the Cork area too. Might be handy to have a few contacts doing the course since we won't be meeting up in lecture halls! Are you going to the open day on the 9th?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 AppleMuncher

Hi Jondom.

Great that to hear another local person doing the course!

Yes, I'm planning on going to the Induction day on the 9th, just have to get off work first.

I agree, it will be very handy to have contacts given that we won't have regular lectures to attend!

I'm taking the Scripting for Sys Admins, have you decided on your elective yet?

Just PM'ing you!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Spindle

I taking the MSc as well, going to the induction day tomorrow. Does anyone know what parking is like out at CIT??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Spindle wrote: »
    I taking the MSc as well, going to the induction day tomorrow. Does anyone know what parking is like out at CIT??
    Yes bad. A bit better in the evening.

Advertisement