Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28th/29th/30th

Options
  • 19-08-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Anything good on in the city. Thinking of going but will it be quiet??

Any advise would be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

You could try the "Worlds End" on John st its a lively spot most nights and we also have a selection of Dunne's Stores you could visit. That's about the best things that weekend but there is a thread at the top of the page about more things going on in Kilkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I was going to post exactly the same thing!

Check the sticky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Dymo wrote: »
    You could try the "Worlds End" on John st its a lively spot most nights and we also have a selection of Dunne's Stores you could visit. That's about the best things that weekend but there is a thread at the top of the page about more things going on in Kilkenny.
    catbear wrote: »
    I was going to post exactly the same thing!

Check the sticky.

How is it that people never tire of these stupid overused jokes?

The stickied thread isn't updated that often, the OP was asking a specific question for a specific date.

Peoplecould be a bit more helpful.

OP i don't know if theres anything different from the usual nightlife etc on that weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Joke?:confused:

That place got the pub of the week and was used by a few of us here on the inauguration of the new mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I stopped joking about the world's end ages ago (after it became a really cool venue).

• Advertisement
Advertisement