Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD campus waiting list

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sh1tin-a-brick

Siuin wrote: »
    Your name is sh1tin-a-brick and you ARE sh!ting a brick

You're of the observant sort :L:L Indeed, I am concerned; however I have not delivered anything of a brick nature to the lavatory thus far.... I shall keep you posted. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

I'm 19 on the HEAR waitlist and haven't moved since they started handing out places. Apparently theres an IT malfunction & the HEAR places haven't been handed out because of this. Would have accomodation long ago if I wasn't on HEAR! Ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sh1tin-a-brick

millington wrote: »
    I'm 19 on the HEAR waitlist and haven't moved since they started handing out places. Apparently theres an IT malfunction & the HEAR places haven't been handed out because of this. Would have accomodation long ago if I wasn't on HEAR! Ridiculous!

Phone them asap, offices will close shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

Phone them asap, offices will close shortly.
    Thats what I was told on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

I'm finally moving down the list again just went down 12 places, I'm presuming
    we have to be all the way down to zero before we get told anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Shonagh

I got glenomena :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kazzers

I'm finally moving down the list again just went down 12 places, I'm presuming
    we have to be all the way down to zero before we get told anything else.

Ya, I was wondering this aswell. And do we get offered once we get to zero or do we have to wait until 4 tomorrow?:confused:

Advertisement