Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea and Blanchardstown shopping

Options
  • 19-08-2011 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi, probably a rediculous question, but am driving up from the southeast on sunday and want to go to Ikea and blanchardsown, i know the first exit on M50 for castleknock will bring me to blanchardstown but i want to go to Ikea first so i will take the Ballymun exit, so how easy is it to go from Ikea to Blanchardstown, will i have to go back on the M50 or whats the easiest way ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Easiest way is back onto the M50

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Just go back onto the M50...blanch is the 2nd junction after Ballymun , about 10 - 15 mins to get between Ikea and Blanch Shopping centre

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

laros wrote: »
    Just go back onto the M50...blanch is the 2nd junction after Ballymun , about 10 - 15 mins to get between Ikea and Blanch Shopping centre

This. Getting from Ikea to Blanchardstown is super quick and super easy. Be surprised if it even took 10 minutes.

Advertisement