Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xperia Play Recommendations?

• 19-08-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else using this phone, found any good games through sony or the market?

Have battlefield and the controls are horrible, bruce lee game is good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,553 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Minecraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Have Minecraft, not sure it's for me but then again haven't given it a whole lot of time yet. Controls are pretty good.
    Also bought Brothers in Arms II, seems very playable.
    I'm sticking with the emu's mostly, the N64, GB, and Ps1 are keeping me pretty busy. Playing through Quake II for the Ps1 and loving it. L2 and R2 can be mapped to the screen and makes it very enjoyable/playable. Framerate is flawless through FPSE.
    Also have Zeus Arena downloaded, excellent version and shows what can and will be done with the Play if it doesn't fall flat on it's arsé. Analogue controls also supported for this, and it's free.
    Anyone have a good mapping system figured out for the N64 controls yet? Can't get a decent one set up, the only games the original set up really supports are Mariokart ant Mario64.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have any of ye played fifa onit?what are the controls like?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

Fifa is horrible.. not so much the controls but its horrid to look at

I got rid of my Play, but I mainly played Snes Emulators etc, works great for Snes games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Destroyer666

Have any of ye played fifa onit?what are the controls like?

Fifa is ****e that being Fifa 10 which came preloaded with the phone. Got pes 11 a few weeks back and have to say its quite good, controls are no bother on it either just getting used to the anallogs is a bit tricky at first.

Also anyone considering real football hd stay clear tis truly ****e.

• Advertisement
Advertisement