Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ABSOLUT Fringe - Brave New World

• 19-08-2011 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Howdy all,

After a chat with the mods here, I was informed that we could post a bit of information here on this years edition of ABSOLUT Fringe.

It's running from Sep 10 to Sep 25 with 82 shows in nearly 40 different locations! We've a good evens that are free and even more for under €10.

Full details are on www.fringefest.com and if you've never been to our festival before, click the "First time at the festival" option which will show you shows per tag.

So - feel free to use this thread if you have any questions or feedback and we'll definitely get back to you!

What also would be fantastic is if you guys could leave some of your reviews here if you're going to any of the shows!

We're all really excited here in the offices about ABSOLUT Fringe 2011 (YAY!) and hope to share it with all of you!!!

Thanks for reading,
    ABSOLUT Fringe & sNarah

171319.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sineadbcoyle

Hiya,

I'm just wondering whether you can put the festival programme up in any other format. Doesn't work without Adobe. And no my iPad won't download Adobe as Apple and Adobe don't see eye to eye!

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Sure thing, get the app, which has the full program on it.
    Other than that, you can pick up a paper copy in our ABSOLUT Fringe box office in Filmbase!

I know, have a silly non-flash friendly Ipad myself, always a bit of a pain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Went to Man of Valour in the Beckett Theatre last night, superb show. Amazing performance in a one man show by Paul Reid. Highly original show that keeps you involved throughout. Excellent stuff.

Advertisement