Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks ,lads/lasses!

• 19-08-2011 3:02pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to those who put me on to parking in Dunnes for Custys,spot on!
    And while I'm at it thanks to the following:
    1.The guy at the Cliffs of Moher who found us a space much closer to the cliffs as all the other disabled bays were full.
    2. The barman in McHughes in Liscannor who found and kept safe my camera,after I left in behind. (discovered this after I had stuggled up the path to the cliffs *sigh*)
    3. The woman in the chocolate and fudge shop in Fisherstreet/Doolin who found my wallet (yes, a senior moment day) and actually rushed out after me to find me to return it.
    4. The guy in Kinvarra who rang his friend to get us directions to Corcomroe.

If you know anyone of the above, pass this on with my thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Remind me to follow you around the place, I could do with a new camera and wallet :D

Great to hear you enjoyed yourself

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

spent the rest of the trip checking every time I moved that I had everything!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm a 4 point check person myself, phone, wallet, keys and coins (4 pockets :)), I normally freak out when I'm on the phone leaving the house and check my phone pocket and it's not there :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

It's like doing the macarena when leaving the house sure.

Advertisement