Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portarlington to Abbeyleix travel

Options
  • 19-08-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

my daughter will be starting college in Abbeyleix and we are trying to figure out how to get her there from portarlington the cheapest (and safest) way possible. We had considered dropping her at Monesterevin to catch the air coach which goes to Abbeyleix but this would end up costing 500euro per month:eek:. We could drop her into portlaoise but this is out of the way for me and my wife as we both work out towards Dublin. Any one got any ideas? Thanks in advance.

AJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Joeynegro

Could get the townlink to portlaoise and go from there or train to portlaoise. Have to check the train and bus timetables to make sure it suits though,

Hopre thats some help.

Advertisement