Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying to Perth in January

Options
  • 19-08-2011 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

Really hoping to find someone who can help me.
    We are emigrating to Perth, DP is heading over at the end November as his job starts on Dec 1st. (second baby due middle of November!! )
    So we are planning on following him over in January, BUT I cannot fly alone with two babies. Ds will be 19/20 months and new baby will be 1/2 months. None of my family are really prepared to travel over just to accompany me, as the time doesn't really suit for a holiday for them.
    So to come to reason for posting, I'm looking for someone who is travelling to Perth in January who'd be prepared to help. Basically what would be involved is attaching one of my infants to their ticket and then sitting with us on the flights! I won't need any physical help, as I do think I'll manage grand myself, its just airline policy that each infant have an accompanying adult. I will be buying my ds a seat on the flights and the baby will be a 'lap baby' but I'll book a bassinette that the baby will sleep in for the entire flights, bar feeding (fingers crossed ).
    As compensation for this enormous favour, I would be offering to pay for part of the good Samaritan's flight . I was thinking if it doesn't suit you particularly, you may know someone heading over on a working holiday visa or something like that who's appreciate the few euro off their flight.
    I know its a long shot and a lot to ask but I've no idea how I'm going to get over there otherwise.
    Thanks for reading

Comments

Advertisement