Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having wallpaper hung in the hall/landing and oak stairs spray-varnished: quoted 3000

• 19-08-2011 3:33pm

My parents have recently been recommended a guy from the place they bought the wallpaper and it just sounds a bit mad to me. Surely the guy must be charging at least 2k labour costs for essentially a weeks work. Is this an overestimate or does it sound about right?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,184 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moved from C & P to DIY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Without knowing the size of HSL, how much prep is on the walls, the type/cost of paper, if the staircase is raw timber (needing multiple coats) or if the price includes materials it's hard to say really...but it does sound pretty high. Dublin I take it...

Advertisement