Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JUDO: 2011 Leinster Open.

• 19-08-2011 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

‎The 39th LEINSTER OPEN 2011 is being run from the 8th - 9th Oct 2011 at the National Judo Training Center on Cardiffsbridge Road, Finglas. Dublin 11.

This years championships are being sponsored by The Gypsy Rose Rock & Blues Bar on Aston Quay, Dublin 2.

Good luck to anyone entering, see you on the mat.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭Pingu

Savage, it's deffinately on this year so - see you there.

You down to sub 100s yet :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Pingu wrote: »
    Savage, it's deffinately on this year so - see you there.

You down to sub 100s yet :P

If I'm lucky I'll be sub 125 kgs :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I'm getting back into Judo next week. Hopefully I'll be ready for it.

Glad to see it's being run as a two day event this year, makes the whole thing a more pleasent experience as a competitor.

Fun 6 weeks, with the Leinster Open, Irish Open and Munster Open all following each other nicely - then the Northwest if you havent had enough!

Glad to see it's being run as a two day event this year, makes the whole thing a more pleasent experience as a competitor.

Fun 6 weeks, with the Leinster Open, Irish Open and Munster Open all following each other nicely - then the Northwest if you havent had enough!

Yup, my weight is at 120kgs this morning, it would be nice to be close to 110kgs for the Irish Open.. Would be nicer to be 120+ and fit, but no can do.

• Advertisement

Coming in at 100kg and out of shape, would rather be 105 and cutting but sure it'll be a bit of craic anyways!

Three days to go, should be good craic now.

Not sure what the entries for the weights are like. I know there's 18+ for the uppers Maki. Should give you a fun day!

FYI the Munster open has moved to Macroom and the squad & comp have swapped days

Three days to go, should be good craic now.

Not sure what the entries for the weights are like. I know there's 18+ for the uppers Maki. Should give you a fun day!

FYI the Munster open has moved to Macroom and the squad & comp have swapped days

I'm out of action since the grading last week I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 panjero

Good luck to everyone competing.
    Entry Closed at over 300.

Advertisement