Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,387 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Stay as far away from Lancer guns if you can, they're terrible!

If you want a low end gun price wise but great quality, check out Cyma products. Their XM177 is quite nice given the price.

Taiwangun is a great website and you can even pick the power you want so you can get it in under the joule. Ships to Ireland quite quickly too.

Spec Ops in Roundwood is incredible, best site I've played on in the country. You'll have an absolute blast. Super handy if you're in Bray!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭00wyk

How do you feel about this?

And here's a pic of my p90 done in DCU(coz, like, all the desert there is in Ireland and stuff...)

Post edited by 00wyk on

Master of the Universe

The Cyma I linked would be better quality, Double Bell wouldn't have the greatest reputation but they'd be quite far ahead of lancer tactical.

If you've the extra cashish then go for the Cyma but if you're on a bit of a budget then try the Double Bell and see how you get on.

Lovely looking p90 by the way! Have you used it in a game yet?

Thanks. It's a Cybergun/Cyma Haven't used it yet. I got it for a Stargate uniform for Halloween for the wife ;)

Then she complained it was too heavy. So, like, I suppose I got to use it in an air soft game now...

It's a bit unfortunate, because my first choice for myself would have been a 6933 or a Krinkov. Either go full Nam or Isis.

Master of the Universe

I've a group of mates and we do the 'Nam kit sometimes. The equipment might not be as practical but it's a hell of a lot more fun!

Did a great 'Nam milsim event here back a few years, was great craic. Think there was the guts of 100 at it.

Only tricky part was putting your M16 down somewhere and going back to it, only to find a pile of m16s and not knowing which one was yours :D

Use it as an excuse to drag your wife out! A Stargate uniform would look kick ass. I've dragged my missus out a few times and she had an absolute blast. Ran a UMP for the day.

Well, a bud here wants to go and bring his kid. So we'll see if we can get organised about it.

I may set myself up with a Stargate uniform now. I have the patches. Just need the attire.

Do they allow full auto at Spec Ops? If so, I would get a tracer attachment and go to town just for the effect since it's gonna be dark here now 24-7.

I was poking around the taiwanguns site. It doesn't look like they add tax to your order?

Has anyone else ordered from them recently?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

I order from them and have no problems

Just on a note the elections in Poland may result in them leaving the EU soon so i would buy now ... just in case

Oh dear.

Thanks, though.

Master of the Universe

It depends on the game that's being played and your proximity to buildings but there are situations where it's allowed alright.

TBH I really do not enjoy semi only sites, full auto (Even just full auto bursts) are part of the fun for me.

Full auto streams during the night game with a tracer are great fun alright. It can be really amazing just sitting in the woods watching streams of tracer bbs flying through the darkness around you. :)

• Advertisement

So, how do you guys feel about outdoorzone? They have a few things I might need.

Master of the Universe

I bought a gas shotgun from them a couple of years ago and the service was great.

Website isn't the best but they seem to have a lot of stock in.

Generally I use Airsoft Eire for any non gun bits - so gas, bbs and all that kinda stuff.

Ah cool. I was about to buy from taiwanguns again. Do we need to pay VAT on these? I doubt they are VAT registered in Ireland.

So this puppy arrived in time for Christmas:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NjKvexTowHE

Master of the Universe

Despite their name, Taiwangun are actually based in Poland so there's nothing to pay once they land in Ireland.

They really should have picked a different name as I thought they were outside the EU for years too 😁

Here's the pic I forgot to add - I went the AK route, this is Well Pros version of the NNK20/PPK20. It has a MOSFET so I have the standard trigger setting set to Binary and the auto setting set for full auto. It's also a short stroked DSG, so the rate of fire is insane even in binary mode. Very torquey motor in this stock. I got it on the Taiwanguns Black Friday sale:

Advertisement