Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,283 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'll really have to head along to Redhills soon, wouldn't mind changing it up a bit. I've never played there at all.

Yeah keep an eye out for a couple of lads in VN gear if you're ever in Spec Ops, hard to tell who's who sometimes with all the bloody masks!

Actually been talking to someone else who used to play a lot back in the day, also ordered in VN gear and an M60. The squad grows :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CalpolConsumer

Only weakness of wearing VN gear is if your hiding, all id have to do is play fortunate son and just listen for people making guitar sounds. Foolproof. Its how the VC really won the war

^

Master of the Universe

Only weakness of wearing VN gear is if your hiding, all id have to do is play fortunate son and just listen for people making guitar sounds. Foolproof. Its how the VC really won the war

Haha!

Actually on the day that above photo was taken, the camera man saw myself and my mate in our VN gear and stuck Fortunate Son on his phone while he was beside us :pac:

o1s1n wrote: »
    Haha!

Actually on the day that above photo was taken, the camera man saw myself and my mate in our VN gear and stuck Fortunate Son on his phone while he was beside us :pac:

Haha absolute legend. Though id be cautious around civis with ye incase you repeat My Lai ;)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Was up in Spec Ops yesterday morning, due to the insane weather there were only 18 of us in total - made for an interesting few small games!

Gave my CAR-15 it's first big day out. Absolutely gorgeous G&P gearbox in it, really loud with a nice bit of a kick back.

Unfortunately I lost the use of semi automatic half way through the day, which made semi only games rather problematic :eek:

Any news lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Any news lads?

Yeah, it's bedtime :pac:

Master of the Universe

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    Yeah, it's bedtime :pac:

I had a lovely sleep, how about you? :pac:

No craic at all here unfortunately! Been trying to rally some friends together to get out for a game soon but everyone seems to be tied up till after chrimbo!

Also debating whether or not to buy a Sten MK2...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

No craic at all here unfortunately! Been trying to rally some friends together to get out for a game soon but everyone seems to be tied up till after chrimbo!

Ah Shure it's Christmas why not

• Advertisement

The answer to more guns is always why are we still talking, go get it! :D

(and being a parent of multiple animals, sleep doesn't really exist anymore)

Master of the Universe

I'd forgotten what a bunch of enablers you were :D

I'd forgotten what a bunch of enablers you were :D

Oh absolutely we are ,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Do it!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Have one as a project on the go at the moment

Master of the Universe

shytan wrote: »
    Have one as a project on the go at the moment

Excellent! Gave you seen the Northeast GBB versions of the MK 5 and MK2? They look absolutely amazing.

Any of you on that airsoft discord forum?

Any of you on that airsoft discord forum?

Discord isn't so much a forum as a wild unmoderated frontier and ghosting people there especially for sales/trades is the norm

Also, I've found Telegram, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, and even classic forums such as Boards to be a better experience personally :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,161 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ED E wrote: »

Could do with one of them

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

So I've been looking for a long out of production G&P m16VN..haven't had any luck as you can imagine.

Until today! Yet again fire-support come through, randomly listed four on their website for sale. More dusty AEGs from the warehouse. Couldn't believe it. Dropped everything and bought one instantly.

Was posted out today so hopefully it gets here before the oul Brexit tax kicks in!

So I've been looking for a long out of production G&P m16VN..haven't had any luck as you can imagine.

Until today! Yet again fire-support come through, randomly listed four on their website for sale. More dusty AEGs from the warehouse. Couldn't believe it. Dropped everything and bought one instantly.

Was posted out today so hopefully it gets here before the oul Brexit tax kicks in!

Score

Master of the Universe

Gatling wrote: »
    Score

Yeah still can't believe it!

Now just waiting for a site to open again and I'll be doing a full on Apocalypse Now :D

Hope you're doing alright by the way, funny oul days indeed.

Yeah still can't believe it!

Now just waiting for a site to open again and I'll be doing a full on Apocalypse Now :D

Hope you're doing alright by the way, funny oul days indeed.

I'm all good , just looking forward to getting out again , spent an absolute fortune over the last 16 months and have only managed a few games ,
    Hopefully 2021 brings brighter days for us all .

Funny oul days (still trying to figure that out ) lol

Screenshot-20201228-120221639-1.jpg

Master of the Universe

Any of you guys ever been to The National Airsoft Festival? Thinking about maybe heading along sometime when it gets back up and running again.

Any of you guys ever been to The National Airsoft Festival? Thinking about maybe heading along sometime when it gets back up and running again.

A few people have been over for it ,seems just to big skirmish and drinks for most part ,
    Personally I'd prefer one of the most serious events if a trip across the water was organised

Gatling wrote: »
    A few people have been over for it ,seems just to big skirmish and drinks for most part ,
    Personally I'd prefer one of the most serious events if a trip across the water was organised

This is exactly what all of the UK ones with "National" in the event names are, mostly a big piss up :rolleyes:

Any of the MOD site events, Sterling Airsoft, and a few more organisers/sites are much better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Had asked in the gear forum but doesn't look like it has much traffic.

Any restrictions on rail sights?
    Looking at ordering a red dot sight from china would it be stopped at customs, confiscated etc?

Not that the application would matter if there are restrictions on sights/scopes. It would for a camera hotshoe and or a telescope for astrophotography.

• Advertisement

Had asked in the gear forum but doesn't look like it has much traffic.

Any restrictions on rail sights?
    Looking at ordering a red dot sight from china would it be stopped at customs, confiscated etc?

Not that the application would matter if there are restrictions on sights/scopes. It would for a camera hotshoe and or a telescope for astrophotography.

No restrictions on optics or red dots at all , there is limitations on night vision optics

Advertisement