Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

This guy is my new personal hero:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

305298_10150407937063834_241614423833_9962349_1298048965_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Let's see your blu ray drive do that!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Let's see your blu ray drive do that!!

Fukin Awsome man! would have been the cream on the top if
    they did it with 720's instead of 1.44's don think the 5&1/4's ever
    made quite the noise a 3&1/2 made.

Hands up who drilled a hole on a 720 floppy disk and tried to reformat it as a 1.44! :-)
    ~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Nothing will ever be more satisfying, as a disk load, than the heavy "thunk" of the gate latch on a 5.25" disk. Ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

312850_263045807064946_157390410963820_663677_570327391_n.jpg298047_263156170387243_157390410963820_663998_1702837398_n.jpg
    253462_208333542536173_157390410963820_500552_92799_n.jpg
    Chinese received a shipment of gold bars. Gold is regularly exchanges between countries to pay debts and to settle the so-called balance of trade. Most gold is exchanged and stored in vaults under the supervision of a special organization based in London, the London Bullion Market Association (or LBMA). When the shipment was received, the Chinese government asked that special tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars. In this test, four small holed are drilled into the gold bars and the metal is then analyzed.
    Officials were shocked to learn that the bars were fake. They contained cores of tungsten with only a outer coating of real gold. What’s more, these gold bars, containing serial numbers for tracking, originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years. There were reportedly between 5,600 to 5,700 bars, weighing 400 oz. each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

...source?

whydave wrote: »
    hphotos-ak-snc6253462_208333542536173_157390410963820_500552_92799_n.jpgChinese received a shipment of gold bars. Gold is regularly exchanges between countries to pay debts and to settle the so-called balance of trade. Most gold is exchanged and stored in vaults under the supervision of a special organization based in London, the London Bullion Market Association (or LBMA). When the shipment was received, the Chinese government asked that special tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars. In this test, four small holed are drilled into the gold bars and the metal is then analyzed.
    Officials were shocked to learn that the bars were fake. They contained cores of tungsten with only a outer coating of real gold. What’s more, these gold bars, containing serial numbers for tracking, originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years. There were reportedly between 5,600 to 5,700 bars, weighing 400 oz. each
    sliabh wrote: »
    ...source?
    Max Keiser on Facebook.

• Advertisement

A little digging has at least part of the story going back to 2009: http://agmetalminer.com/2009/12/03/fake-gold-bars-discovered-in-hk-lbma-approved-vaults/

LBMA have a long explanation why their process is watertight, and the stuff found in Hong Kong seems to have been identified by them.

Where they came from, or the fact they passed through Fort Knox is not mentioned. Not that its matter too much. Ft Knox holds gold for more than just the federal government, and AFAIK doesn't necessarily certify that anything in it's vaults is legit. I did a quick check on how much this fake gold would be. At 1999 prices, 5,600 x 400oz bars would be about $2.7Bn, which seems like a lot.

The story implies: large quantities of gold which is propping up the worth of the US economy has recently been found to be fake by the Chinese
    Reality: An unknown number of fake gold bars were found in Hong Kong several years ago.

And yes, I have nothing better to be doing on a Friday afternoon :D

37.jpg

Tell me - why is one of those dudes kneeling looking at the guy dancing and not the girl?
    No ... wait ...

cavemanrc7.jpg
    127711758264244615aff8ble9.jpg

Listen to Wilfred! Stay safe, stay responsibly and stay respectfully this Halloween. Please remind everyone to NOT BRANDISH an Airsoft gun in public for any reasons. Halloween doesn't make it legal. Taking your Airsoft gun out in the public thinking "It is okay because it is Halloween " IS NOT COOL''

I AM A MARINE
    I was born in a bomb crater. My mother was an M16 and my father was the devil.
    Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea.
    I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself.
    I eat concertina, piss napalm and I can shoot a round through a flea’s ass at three-hundred meters.
    I travel the globe festering on anti-Americans everywhere I go for the love of mom, Chevrolet, baseball, and apple pie.
    I’m a grunt. I’m the dirty, nasty, stinky, sweaty, filthy, beautiful little son of a bitch that’s kept the wolf away from the door for over two-hundred and twenty-five years.
    I’m a United States Marine. I am a green amphibious monster, made of blood and guts, who arose from the sea, whose sole purpose in life is to perpetrate death and destruction upon the festering of anti-Americanism throughout the globe whenever it may arise.
    And when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battlefield, giving my life for Mom, the Corps, and the American Flag.
    We look like soldiers, talk like sailors, slap the **** out of both of ‘em. We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Rope from the Army, and the Anchor from the Navy. And on the seventh day, when God rested, we overran his perimeter, and we’ve been running the show ever since.
    Warrior by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine by God.
    Semper Fidelis.”

• Advertisement

111028092944-globaia-world-visualization-horizontal-gallery.jpg

The world at seven billion
    The world's population is expected to hit seven billion in the next few weeks. After growing very slowly for most of human history, the number of people on Earth has more than doubled in the last 50 years. Where do you fit into this story of human life? Fill in your date of birth below to find out.
    ( Link )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

deliverance is starting on tg4..............................

thermo wrote: »
    deliverance is starting on tg4...

you feelin at home !!!!!

you feelin at home !!!!!

no :( but what comforts me is knowing you do have a pretty mouth,,,,,,,,,,,

• Advertisement

302380_633422469251_12006202_33558444_235961670_n.jpg

More than a little truth in that flyer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

a little online game that has been wrecking me nut you lot give it a go and see how ya's do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

moggser wrote: »
    a little online game that has been wrecking me nut you lot give it a go and see how ya's do

Level 3 :o

Anyone Play QWOP? Got To 57 Meters 2nd Try :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Anyone Play QWOP? Got To 57 Meters 2nd Try :D

Yeah :D Someone put it up on the old off topic thread, aparently there's hurdles further in :eek:

EDIT: Oh and http://www.worldwaronline.com/ the third edition starts in less than half an hour, again someone posted the second edition up a couple of months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Well I'm not going to be a surgeon some day :p

richieffff wrote: »
    Yeah :D Someone put it up on the old off topic thread, aparently there's hurdles further in :eek:

EDIT: Oh and http://www.worldwaronline.com/ the third edition starts in less than half an hour, again someone posted the second edition up a couple of months ago.
    Yea thats why I stopped at 57 :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

You jackass. XD

Got to the end of Level 3 and nearly shat a brick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »

And I thought that Asian reality tv shows were messed up.

Awesome. Who's for a flight over to Russia to get to blow some shít up then?

Puding wrote: »

And I thought we took airsoft seriously. :rolleyes:

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    And I thought we took airsoft seriously. :rolleyes:

scary thing is that is not even airsoft, russian airsoft is even more crazy :)

biko wrote: »
    03589.jpg
    Class !!!
    The_Joker wrote: »
    JUSTICE.jpg
    Made my day!

x1000v.jpg
    1000xk.jpg
    Olympiacos' supporters show a banner alike a German nazi flag with the Euro instead of the swastika, reading "Resist the 4th Reich", prior the Champions League Group F soccer match between Borussia Dortmund and Olympiacos FC in Dortmund, Germany, Tuesday, Nov.1, 2011.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Christian.Kelly

Steve wrote: »
    FFS,

10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash... now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash!

:rolleyes:

What would happen if Kevin Bacon died :eek::confused: ?!

What would happen if Kevin Bacon died :eek::confused: ?!

You mean this guy?

chatroulette-trolling-mmmm-bacon.jpg

That's too horrible to contemplate.

[EDIT]Bah, picture doesn't seem to work. Here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

FYP.. :D

Steve wrote: »
    FYP.. :D

What am I doing wrong? :pac:

Clicked Image, pasted in the URL and got nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

301999_10150370598532590_769847589_8332636_49205761_n.jpg

Oorah!

Alan b. wrote: »
    301999_10150370598532590_769847589_8332636_49205761_n.jpg

Oorah!
    Funny how the story grows in the telling...
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/stabbedmarine.asp

Very good, not much fact checking going on :)

I expect the daily mail to run with this, by that point he will be an illegal imigrant , will attack stave a Chelsea pensioner

Funny_Pictures_10066.jpg
    binsheadtrophy.jpg

video is not workin dude!

The excitement I experienced when I finally figured out how to post a video was rather embarrassing...

Anyway, this guy is the ultimate non-hit taker. You'll see why at around 4 mins but watch the whole thing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Them Japanese fellas are mad all the same.

harpo12 wrote: »
    cid_image001_jpg01CADD7A.jpg?t=1273614363
    4490784.jpg
    jc77 wrote: »
    7hfAH.jpg
    62914.jpg
    Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

iPad attachment and auto hop up? Really??? What the hell?

i think people are also missing the fact it is also a kiss............tbh i do not 100% believe this

Enjoy

I would not really go with a picture of Chelsea Pensioner being 'funny' but could just be me

• Advertisement
Advertisement