Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: 29er MTB items at SSWC 2011

Options
  • 19-08-2011 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

I'll be coming to Ireland from America for the SSWC event in Cork area and would like to lighten my load for the trip back home. In particular, I'm willing to sell a like new (will only be ridden twice!) pair of Stan's No Tubes wheels which will have all the pieces needed to be used tubeless: 400 euro http://www.notubes.com/ZTR-Crest-29er-Stock-Wheelset-P452C31.aspx

a like new (will only be ridden twice!) Rock Shox Reba RLT 29er fork that will have a reasonably long steerer tube: 400 euro

like new Kenda Nevegal 2.2 tires (will only be ridden twice!): 75 euro

I'm building this bike specifically for the upcoming race and really just want to bring the frame home with me at the end. The fork, wheels, and tires are being picked up today and will be ridden once before I arrive in Ireland next week, so yeah, they are basically new.

If you're going to the event and would like to buy any of these items afterward, please let me know.
    <snip>
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭ricardospeedo

I will offer you 275 euro for the fork and the same for the wheels if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 roseyscot

i'd consider 375 euros for either wheels or fork, or 700 euros for both. 740 euros if you want the tires too.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭ricardospeedo

Thanks but thats a fair price I offered good luck with the sale.

any interest at 650 euros for the wheels, fork, and tires? I rode them today for the first time and will ride them once more at SSWC.

i packed up last night for my trip to Dublin. I'd really like to lighten the load for the return trip, so if you're coming to SSWC and want to make an offer on the wheels, fork, and tires, please find me.

I'll be on an unpainted rigid bike, with a black jersey that says "Washington Square Tavern" with a black Specialized helmet. I'm about 185cm tall and my name is Scott.

Cash only please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement