Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for opinions on my animation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

well i did say to my self WHAT! at the end of it, i did get a laugh out of it. But animation wise not a lot going on.

Are you in a animation course or just doing this outside of school/college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Captain Anidoodle

no, i just started using a free animation software called synfig, this is the 3rd thing i've done with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

no, i just started using a free animation software called synfig, this is the 3rd thing i've done with it

Ah ok well in that case well done ;) never used that software myself just looked it up looks interesting, but perhaps maybe try get a trial or student version of adobe flash looks like it would be what your looking for going by your animation style. You can get the 30 day trial or you know.. from some other places the student version ;);) Anyway well done if your interested in animation you should look some courses on it if you would like to take things to another level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Captain Anidoodle

Thanks a lot for the advice, I'll be sure to check it out

Advertisement