Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st. vincent. Dublin November 13

Options
  • 19-08-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

st. vincent is playing a rare headline show in the workmans club on Sunday November 13. tickets €15 plus fees on sale now.
    style-issue-st-vincent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

:eek:

Think the tickets will last until next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Thanks for posting this. Just got my ticket now.
    Annie continues her recent trend for playing Dublin in November. :)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

This gig is being upgraded to the Button Factory. Tickets back on sale tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Excellent! I was wondering why my tickets hadn't turned up yet.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Balls was looking forward to seeing her in the workmans. Ah well more peeps wil see her now so, that can't be bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭aranciata

anybody know if the button factory are strict with ID? i've been a fan since marry me, but i'll be 18 three weeks after the gig..

hey guys,

I got a general admission ticket the other week (my intention was to buy a standing ticket) but i think there could be a seat number on my ticket. There's definitely a letter & number on my ticket which seems to indicate row and seat number. There was only general admission tickets on sale, and my friend got another general admission ticket at a different time with a different credit card. I was under the impression the concert was all-standing - is it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

aranciata wrote: »
    hey guys,

I got a general admission ticket the other week (my intention was to buy a standing ticket) but i think there could be a seat number on my ticket. There's definitely a letter & number on my ticket which seems to indicate row and seat number. There was only general admission tickets on sale, and my friend got another general admission ticket at a different time with a different credit card. I was under the impression the concert was all-standing - is it?

The button factory isn't a seated venue.

lordgoat wrote: »
    The button factory isn't a seated venue.

Ah, great - thank you! I'm new to Dublin, still not familiar with the city's venues!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

aranciata wrote: »
    hey guys,

Tickets always need to be numbered in one way or another. The system used by Ticketmaster (and other systems used by venues & ticket agencies) still organises standing, unreserved seating and GA tickets by 'Row' and 'Seat'.

• Advertisement
Advertisement