Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED FIGHT DISTRICT October 22nd/23rd - LETS GO!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

lack of internet really starting to drive me crazy, plans to watch the stream went out the window,on side note any1 suggest best isp to get in louth (magnet,digiweb,upc not options)

nutrient howd mk go for ya?
    shame kuro couldnt go for fear of gettin exposed,i mean money :p (joking, kuro bodies me lol)

ps. xinkai well done on the 2nd place finish

ps2. shout outs to crapy internet on mobiles

Nutrient got bodied in MK lol, didn't pass groups, his cap is getting quite the reputation over here, he ocv'd someone with him and got through groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Xinkai wrote: »
    Nutrient got bodied in MK lol, didn't pass groups, his cap is getting quite the reputation over here, he ocv'd someone with him and got through groups.

Hope he's got his Bucky costume on.

He says he was wearing his Bucky costume all the way through.

He lost to some **** player because he was using a PS3 pad. The dudde he lost to was the dude that gave him his 360 converter lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Why didn't he get a converter before he left?

We both bought the same converter, we didn't realize it has mad difficulties registering QCF on a regular basis maybe 1/5 times. I played BB on a PS3 pad and HATED it.

IN MORE IMPORTANT NEWS:

We have a bit of a dilemma, Nutrient has seemingly booked his ticket from AMS to DUB for TOMORROW, meaning he has one more day. We tried getting him a flight home today, but it would cost 349 euro before Tax... He's going back to the hostel with 100 euro in his pocket, so he should be fine. I had no choice to go home alone, because it would cost me the same price to get a flight tomorrow... Be safe, Nutrient.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Congrats Xinkai.

Nutrients a big boy, I am sure he will be fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Xinkai wrote: »
    The dudde he lost to was the dude that gave him his 360 converter lol.

Wow, THAT guy was playing to win :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Stay free nutrient

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Well I'm back now so it's all good:)

PS3 controllers are impossible to use, Phoenix is a cheap ***** and I lost to the guy that won the MK tourney:P

P.S I'm known in Netherlands as Irish Commy Cap lol

Advertisement