Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning Cobble Block?

Options
  • 19-08-2011 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

Have a drive way that is down years, I bought house about 8 years ago. I regularly cleaned with my electric power washer but never got it really clean. I bought a more powerful one this year and spent 2 days really cleaning it, took a mountain of muck off it but still the blocks have black stains on them and also white dots etc.

My friend have a huge petrol washer so just got that and spent the last couple of hours washing it, also added in some paving cleaner stuff I got for karcher cleaner. Took some more dirt off the blocks but still dirty.

Any idea's what I could do next to clean them? is there some sort of cleaning fluid I can put on it that will clean off the ground in dirt?

Advertisement