Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASOS Returns

Options
  • 19-08-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

hi,

Need to return something to Asos :(. I'd like to ask if anyone returned an item with Standard Post successfully or it has to be registered?
    Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

i have returned a dress recently and it took FOREVER!!! I sent it by std post at a cost of €2.10 (done by weight) and sent it to the DPD address attached on the label, literally was waiting 5 weeks for ASOS to credit my cc account as it took forever to deliver. AFAIK It has to go to the DPD holding and then they ship it back to ASOS in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

I always just use standard post but ask for a receipt as proof of postage, which I keep until my account is credited. I find they acknowledge receipt quite quickly but it takes a while for the money to be back in my account. Then again I'm in the UK so can't comment on how long it takes from ROI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭uli84

thanks girls, will send it via standard post then, hopefully it won't get ''lost''

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

I shop on asos all the time, and have returned loads of things never had any issues, always just sent by regular post usually have my refund within 2 weeks, I've recently moved to Australia and still shop with them, was a bit worried when I was sending stuff back from here (but to register post from here would have cost me more that the refund so I just took my chance with regular post, they got it no problem and i had my refund in about 2 weeks,

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I sent last one registered, cost a fiver, but better than losing €40. Will try the receipt trick if something in the package on my desk* has to go back. Got the credit within a week or so, very quick anyway.

* I just want to go home and open it!!! Really pleased with asos actually, I put the wrong postcode on my delivery address :o and AN Post shipped it back, got on to asos on twitter, they saw the tracking showing package was on way back and reshipped the stuff to me straight away express delivery! how awesome is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 gcanning999

Even if you have proof of postage it may not be of any use. I posted 2 items in the one envelope and they are claiming the only got one. I'm demanding my refund so I'll keep you posted

Advertisement