Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

So GODDAMN tired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

How is it possible to simultaneously really want to go out and not want to go out at the same time? Why do I suck at decision making! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Turning into such an old lady, could go to sleep now! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Fúck you hiccups!!! aaarggh D:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I'm such a horrible, disgusting, jealous person. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My dog is being very irritating tonight. He was being really restless, so I brought him out for a 30 minute walk thinking that would calm him down. Noooo we get back and he's being just as annoying and still won't settle. Bah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Ew. The Late Late is on. These 600 points people are irritating me already. Its just gunna be bragging...

Ew. The Late Late is on. These 600 points people are irritating me already. Its just gunna be bragging...

The fact that I'm doing the leaving cert this year makes it 100 times worse :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

565 points, 600 points, 580 points.

Yeah, great cross-section there :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    My dog is being very irritating tonight. He was being really restless, so I brought him out for a 30 minute walk thinking that would calm him down. Noooo we get back and he's being just as annoying and still won't settle. Bah.

He now seems to have taken a disliking to my laptop and starts growling every time I go to use it....

Namlub wrote: »
    565 points, 600 points, 580 points.

Yeah, great cross-section there :rolleyes:

I'm actually surprised that only 2 out of the 3 of them went to the Institute :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Had to give the kitten away today :(

Boy next door took her home to his own house :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm actually surprised that only 2 out of the 3 of them went to the Institute :rolleyes:

God knows where parents are getting the unrealistic points expectations that guy was talking about...You fail again RTE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I'm such a horrible, disgusting, jealous person. :(

You absolutely are not! *hug*

Arrgh, I hate points-bragging. Once you get what you need for the course you want, it doesn't matter at all. Tbf, I don't think anyone who went to my old school has ever got over 500 points so maybe I'm just a bit biased :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

The guy I like has been pestering me asking who I like all day, so I just somehow got the guts to text him back telling him. And now I wait, for the expected 'don't like you that way' text. ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

You absolutely are not! *hug*
    There was something that happened today and my mental reaction to it was despicable.

Indiego wrote: »
    The guy I like has been pestering me asking who I like all day, so I just somehow got the guts to text him back telling him. And now I wait, for the expected 'don't like you that way' text. ****.
    I'm going to take a wild stab here and guess that if he was pestering you, either he or one of his friends is interested.

Crap. I just realised I have to work tomorrow as well as Sunday. I've been looking forward to the sleep in all week :(:(:(

I think its time to give up work and just get some nice loans for the rest of college...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

SarahBeep! wrote: »

At least you know what happened to it. One of our cousins found a stray cat and brought her home to their farm. The stray was totally accustomed to her surroundings very quickly, came back to their house every day to get food. But my cousin's Dad is not a cat person. The cat has now vanished. I just hope he isn't a Seamus Heaney fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ah I miss her so much, she normally waits outside my door in the mornings :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

SarahBeep! wrote: »

NOOOOOOOOOOO! :( What happened to krazy kitty? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I've dug myself into a situation where there's no way out other than to be a dick.

Yeah, I was a dick alright.

So I was just standing in the shop, looking at the sign that said "lucozade 380ml only €1". Fantastic says I, I'd love some lucozade, grabbed the bottle and paid. I picked up the 500ml one which was next to the cheap ones and had to pay €1.95 for it.

>.<

I'm an idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

looks like I'll be sitting in all this weekend again.

FFS!

So I was just standing in the shop, looking at the sign that said "lucozade 380ml only €1". Fantastic says I, I'd love some lucozade, grabbed the bottle and paid. I picked up the 500ml one which was next to the cheap ones and had to pay €1.95 for it.

>.<

I'm an idiot.

This is the story of my life! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

>.<

I'm an idiot.

Me and my friend realised the other day that a 500ml bottle of Lucozade contains an entire daily sugar allowance for a female. Scary stuff. Needless to say I got the ass of that drink :pac:

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I'm going to take a wild stab here and guess that if he was pestering you, either he or one of his friends is interested.

Everyone says that, but I wouldn't be too sure of that tbh, I think he was just really curious :pac:
    Me and my friend realised the other day that a 500ml bottle of Lucozade contains an entire daily sugar allowance for a female. Scary stuff. Needless to say I got the ass of that drink :pac:

Fúck :L Ive drunk 3 bottles of Lucozade today :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Everyone says that, but I wouldn't be too sure of that tbh, I think he was just really curious :pac:
    Did he ever reply?

Lawliet wrote: »
    Did he ever reply?

Yep :L Never gave any indication as to his own feeling -_- Fúcking guys are so complicated.. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yep :L Never gave any indication as to his own feeling -_- Fúcking guys are so complicated.. :o
    Depends on the guy. With guys its more a case of we dont recognise signals unless we're slapped in the face with them in giant bold plain english letters.

Wheras all bitches be crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

With guys its more a case of we dont recognise signals unless we're slapped in the face with them in giant bold plain english letters.

Yeah, to be honest, it's girl logic that's confusing. You want a go at the person, yet you expect them to somehow realise that and do all the footwork involved in starting the relationship? I mean come on, show some initiative.

• Advertisement

Depends on the guy. With guys its more a case of we dont recognise signals unless we're slapped in the face with them in giant bold plain english letters.

Well I spelled it out for this guy, literally, because he was asking repeatedly :o So maybe hes just a bit slow.. :L, Im a to-the-point sort of person when it comes down to certain things :L
    And your theory of us all being crazy ain't true either :cool:

Post should be made part of the C+H charter....

Well I spelled it out for this guy, literally, because he was asking repeatedly :o So maybe hes just a bit slow.. :L, Im a to-the-point sort of person when it comes down to certain things :L
    And your theory of us all being crazy ain't true either :cool:

Did you say, in these exact words "I like you". If not then he probably hasnt figured it out yet.
    If you did.....well then hes just dumb

And it is. Bitches all be crazy

Did you say, in these exact words "I like you". If not then he probably hasnt figured it out yet.
    If you did.....well then hes just dumb

And it is. Bitches all be crazy

Yes! I did! :L Which Is why Im so confused, given he made no indications of anything except for saying 'Awh, Really? :)' -_-
    Might just give up :confused:

Well I for one think some girls are definately crazy, but personally I would put myself in the 'not-so-crazy' pile considering I think all that subtle hinting bull**** is a waste of time :o

Yes! I did! :L Which Is why Im so confused, given he made no indications of anything except for saying 'Awh, Really? :)' -_-

Well I for one think some girls are definately crazy, but personally I would put myself in the 'not-so-crazy' pile considering I think all that subtle hinting bull**** is a waste of time :o

TBF, he might now be thinking "Is she just saying that to get me to stop asking her?". At least, that's what I'd be obsessing over if t'were me.

Well then he be slow.

And your crazy will appear in time :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    TBF, he might now be thinking "Is she just saying that to get me to stop asking her?". At least, that's what I'd be obsessing over if t'were me.

But shure if I was saying it to get him to stop then Id just spout the name of some random guy he doesn't know, like I usually do :o

Well then he be slow.

And your crazy will appear in time :pac:

No it wont. I refuse to let that happen :P

But shure if I was saying it to get him to stop then Id just spout the name of some random guy he doesn't know, like I usually do :o

Yes, but guys be stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    And lads says girls are the ones who over complicate things :rolleyes:

Lawliet wrote: »
    And lads says girls are the ones who over complicate things :rolleyes:

If girls didn't dick around all the time, then the times ye actually are being genuine we might believe ye! :cool::cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

Since the new law came in, you get these messages on google.
    In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint
    http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=54226 that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org.
    try reading it and then try links...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Anita M. wrote: »
    In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint
    http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=54226 that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org.

SAY WHA....:eek: Your joking right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

SAY WHA....:eek: Your joking right?

You guys should get married

Ive gotten that before all these laws became known about :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Had it for months. Only on google.com, though.

Had it for months. Only on google.com, though.

There's your problem. .ie FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Rah. Some sort of glandular infection. My face and ears are so sore. Missed a mock hpat exam because of it. Boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

People are bloody weird. A good friend of mine randomly flipped out at something I did four months ago in good intentions and is now intent on destroying me publically. Whilst I've gotten over what other people think of me in this town, I'm pissed off that it's actually someone I care about (and was trying to help when I supposedly betrayed her) is now hating my guts and refusing to talk to me whilst apparently plotting revenge.

dunmanway town drama is serious business yo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Colm! wrote: »
    People are bloody weird. A good friend of mine randomly flipped out at something I did four months ago in good intentions and is now intent on destroying me publically. Whilst I've gotten over what other people think of me in this town, I'm pissed off that it's actually someone I care about (and was trying to help when I supposedly betrayed her) is now hating my guts and refusing to talk to me whilst apparently plotting revenge.

dunmanway town drama is serious business yo!
    Pop a cap in his.....cow?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement