Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Anybody that thinks that posting a suggestive/innuendo filled secret Facebook status is going to raise awareness or cure breast cancer or some other rubbish has to actually have some sort of screw loose upstairs and not a lot of intelligence. Half the people in my newsfeed posting this 'hilarious' form of status wouldn't be able to tell you the first thing about cancer research if you paid them. I hate people. Go and do something worthwhile. And it's all girls. I hate most girls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Anybody that thinks that posting a suggestive/innuendo filled secret Facebook status is going to raise awareness or cure breast cancer or some other rubbish has to actually have some sort of screw loose upstairs and not a lot of intelligence. Half the people in my newsfeed posting this 'hilarious' form of status wouldn't be able to tell you the first thing about cancer research if you paid them. I hate people. Go and do something worthwhile. And it's all girls. I hate most girls.

Mainly this.
    "Pink gurlys lolzz xxxxxx"
    Piss off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

And in the world of trivial arghs, we're in Wexford and my dad won't let me go into Pirates' Cove :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

And in the world of trivial arghs, we're in Wexford and my dad won't let me go into Pirates' Cove :(

It smells like vomit and children these days anyway, you're not missing much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

A girl I know is severley underweight and I wish I could say something to her! :( I'd hate to see her end up seriously sick!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Biting your tongue when sneezing must be the most simultaneously stupid and sore thing ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

The problem with maths solutions is that they keep making jumps that I can't follow. Where is the four gone? Why did it's leaving have no effect on the rest of the question? Why was it even included if it didn't do anything?
    Feck sake maths, this is why everyone hates you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Lawliet wrote: »
    The problem with maths solutions is that they keep making jumps that I can't follow. Where is the four gone? Why did it's leaving have no effect on the rest of the question? Why was it even included if it didn't do anything?
    Feck sake maths, this is why everyone hates you!
    Maths old bean is nothing more then the lesbian sister of biology

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

A tenner's just disappeared from my drawer...people need to stay the fcuk out of my room, ugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Whoever said school were 'the best days of your life' clearly did NOT go to school :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Whoever said school were 'the best days of your life' clearly did NOT go to school :(
    Musn't have gone to college either, cos that's where the party is!

Seriously though, you'll get through it, you'll finish, you'll go to college, and you'll miss seeing everyone everyday.

I had to drive up to a slaughterhouse earlier. I saw a massive pile of sawn off sheep skin and heard the agonised squealing of an about-to-die pig, not pleasant at all at all. I got the abattoir blues now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I had to drive up to a slaughterhouse earlier. I saw a massive pile of sawn off sheep skin and heard the agonised squealing of an about-to-die pig, not pleasant at all at all. I got the abattoir blues now.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Drugs have stopped working. Apparently I'm back in the same position I was 5 and a half years ago. Except I havent been put in hospital. Yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

you'll miss seeing everyone everyday.
    Everyone* says this, but I've still to come up with more than one person who I genuinely miss seeing from school >_>

Also, argh, this thread lacks amusing tags! Minor argh, yes, but an argh nonetheless!

May or may not be an exaggeration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I really need to pack. Trek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

I actually feel sick with nerves! :(

I actually feel sick with nerves! :(

You'll be grand. It's a great course and a great city! :)

(Unless it's for some other reason that you're nervous, in which case, don't I look silly...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Namlub wrote: »
    A tenner's just disappeared from my drawer...people need to stay the fcuk out of my room, ugh

Came here to post something similar, wish my brother would stay outta my room, AND STOP WEARING MY FCUKING CLOTHES!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Came here to post something similar, wish my brother would stay outta my room, AND STOP WEARING MY FCUKING CLOTHES!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I have the same problem with my little sister. I'm considering getting her one of those collars you can get for dogs that shocks them when they go somewhere they're not supposed to...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

eventual wrote: »
    best of luck on thursday:):):) hope you get your offer!

im on 727, devastated :(:(
    Thank you, we would both be delighted with a drop to 727! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

fecking brothers fighting over nothing. why do they piss each other off so much? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

So I got two hours sleep. ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I got a €60 cheque this morning, for a tv job I did two months ago...
    I have to pay it all back to friends :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

M&S* wrote: »
    So I got two hours sleep. ****

I got three

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Funeral :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I want a roll, but I'm too lazy to walk to the shop which is a two minute walk from my house #firstworldproblems

I also need to do lots of packing because I've to be moved into my new house by tomorrow... sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Car overheated :( Smoke all over the shop! Turns out the fan isn't working anymore (WHY DO I ALWAYS BREAK EVERYTHING :mad:).

And it wont be fixed until tomorrow.

And it'll probably cost me a million euro to fix.

And I have to pay 500 quid deposit and 375 rent tomorrow on top of said million euro.

And I am also yet to pack.

FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Started 6th year, all the teachers outlining courses, feeling the pressure already

• Advertisement

Going through my biannual panic at having to choose a seminar. Might be forced to overcome my crippling fear of public speaking and choose the one seminar I'd love to do, which requires you to do a presentation worth a quarter of the overall mark. Bleh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement